LIVE from NAVIGATOR of the Seas - March 3, 2017

Raise your hand if you've ever willingly put grilled tomatoes on your plate at the Windjammer for breakfast.

cba4aa85fa490e09c31383248b0bbb2c.jpg

Hand raised! Love grilled tomatoes with my cooked breakfast. My husband however likes the baked beans that I also see. Must be the British in us :D

Jenni

Standing room only at the Quest.

335631ccea8c8bb9fb019b951b9af91f.jpg

77848621acfcda4f03e1b16c4674ce3a.jpg

I guess we are watching it on this little monitor.

0c41b193a1c44e90892d744eb6cac6dc.jpg

DH and I were on a winning Quest team several years ago on Radiance out of Perth, Australia. We had never done the Quest. I have video of my husband who helped put our team over the top. He asked me to never show the video to our kids. When I need a good laugh, I watch it.

Lobstaaaa Night

Creamed Wild Mushrooms

2e046b0e0b8fbb40fb4d9b50357f2f8e.jpg

Royal Crab Cocktail

f7d00e56bf8a5cbba922ff917686e807.jpg

2 Lobster Tails

db5ba30c7834f1ad9253e0fd5bc4d6ad.jpg

The verdict on the Lobster - It was "ok". It wasn't great but it wasn't awful either. The worst I ever had was on the Oasis a few years ago. It had no taste and trying to cut it was like trying to cut thru a sneaker.

The best we ever had on a cruise ship was on the Anthem this past October. I was stunned at how delicious they were there. They were big and very tasty. Of course this was at the Grande restaurant in the prehistoric Dynamic Dining days so I'm not sure how good they are now.

Edited by Yorkvillain

Lobstaaaa Night

Creamed Wild Mushrooms

2e046b0e0b8fbb40fb4d9b50357f2f8e.jpg

Royal Crab Cocktail

f7d00e56bf8a5cbba922ff917686e807.jpg

2 Lobster Tails

db5ba30c7834f1ad9253e0fd5bc4d6ad.jpg

The verdict on the Lobster - It was "ok". It wasn't great but it wasn't awful either. The worst I ever had was on the Oasis a few years ago. It had no taste and trying to cut it was like trying to cut thru a sneaker.

The best we ever had on a cruise ship was on the Anthem this past October. I was stunned at how delicious they were there. They were big and very tasty. Of course this was at the Grande restaurant in the prehistoric Dynamic Dining days so I'm not sure how good they are now.

Did they bring you two lobster tails at the same time? Did you just ask for them?

I think the last time we went here (besides breakfast on Oasis class) was on the Freedom in 2010. I like the burgers, I just don't like the 7 hours of stomach pains and onion ring burps that follow.

b9db36fb5ad989a4dd38639abde62446.jpg

Those "Vitani" stacks that Nick creates look like gastric nightmares

Was that a stone crab claw in the Royal Crab Cocktail??? Wonder where they got them from? Frozen, I'm sure. Love them fresh off the boats! How did you like it?

There wasn't much meat in my claw. Courtney had better luck with hers. It was ok but I have no reason to get it again.