Sydney Parking

Found a new option for those that drive to Sydney and need to park while away.

The Domain car park offer a Flexi pass for $100 a week, and you can take your car out as often as you want during that week (if you are spending a few days in town).

Pull in.

Take your ticket to the office on level 2 tell them what you want, they'll take care of it.

Along the express moving walkway, brings you out in Hyde Park (near the Cathederal) easy walk to St James Station.

For five days Airport wanted $100 and then about $35 for the train to and from, Opera House wanted $125.

There is a company in Sydney that takes your car for whatever time FREE and you allow them to lease it to another during this time and you get a portion of the rental charge as well. If it is not rented it does not matter - still no charge - and they valet your car before and after for you. Unless you really have a great vehicle this sounds a good option Google it if you are interested.

There is a company in Sydney that takes your car for whatever time FREE and you allow them to lease it to another during this time and you get a portion of the rental charge as well. If it is not rented it does not matter - still no charge - and they valet your car before and after for you. Unless you really have a great vehicle this sounds a good option Google it if you are interested.

Insurance would be a big issue.

Some interesting options, I am still trying to work out what is best for White Bay.

What I'd be inclined to do is drop everyone, run over and park at the Domain, train or walk to Wynyard (not real far) ferry over to White Bay.

Basically because there's no parking there that I can find.

Thanks for letting us know...great to find a place which has flexibility at a good cost :)

Great if your in town for a few days too, they don't advertise it. I parked near the office amongst the Lamborghinis, Porches, Ferraris, Mazarattis and the like. figured

A. They probably kept a close eye on that area

B. If someone was going to nick something they'd want one of those not me poor little Lexus.

Great if your in town for a few days too, they don't advertise it. I parked near the office amongst the Lamborghinis, Porches, Ferraris, Mazarattis and the like. figured

A. They probably kept a close eye on that area

B. If someone was going to nick something they'd want one of those not me poor little Lexus.

Would my Astra would be safe then?

What I'd be inclined to do is drop everyone, run over and park at the Domain, train or walk to Wynyard (not real far) ferry over to White Bay.

Basically because there's no parking there that I can find.

Closest is Darling Harbour and that is both inconvenient and costly.

Closest is Darling Harbour and that is both inconvenient and costly.

Yeah, useless that one.

Unbelievable that they built a terminal where there is no public transport and no parking.

Bummer, might have to bring the other car then.

I had a car, Holden Gemini, that I'd have loved to had stollen, was broken into once, wouldn't lock, no one would pinch it for me though.

The Opera House has a cruise fee of $25 per day. I cant imagine why you would park anywhere else if you are departing from circular quay.

Hmmm, a 13 night cruise (14 days of parking) at the Opera House would cost $350.

Two weeks parking at the Domain would cost $200.

In other words if you've got $150 to throw away park at the Opera House.

Hmmm, a 13 night cruise (14 days of parking) at the Opera House would cost $350.

My thoughts exactly

Sure beats lugging all that luggage up hills and across the streets of Sydney to get to a car park spot in probably more than a 20 minute walk.

How will you get it back? you cant leave it in the terminal on return.

The reverse of how you got it there. i.e. one person picks up car, the rest wait then person picks up luggage and people and heads off.