Harmony LIVE, March 11th - 18th. Come Sail Away!!!

Not exactly paradise.

I didn't know a Star Class guest could get to their cabin before meeting their Genie. She was quite surprised when she asked if we were B2B cruisers in the deck 17 hallway, only to find find out we were her guests for the week. There's more and not in a good way, from the Star Class luggage drop curb side to even 10 o'clock last night. There have been over half a dozen "issues" small and larger, and you Chris personally know how relaxed we are.

We feel like you when you before the sticker incident in November.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

[emoji15]Hmmmm, that is disappointing to hear. I know from experience that a Day 1 fraught with issues can make for a really bad start, and we, like you and Lisa, are pretty easy to please.

Hopefully some Flowrider time for you, and a day at the beach pool for Lisa will help to turn things around. Enjoy the day....I see sunshine which is a good start!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

we will be on the Harmony in 48 days! living vicariously through this review until then!!!

Let you could down fly, but not until this Saturday.

Thank you for the review. Loving it so far. We will be sailing on the Harmony in August with the whole family (30 of us....).

Enjoy! Hopefully it isn't too much family time. ;)

Missing Harmony but enjoying your posts. Waiting for a scope I am able to catch LIVE. :) Enjoy

Might be a few today. Hopefully you will catch one live.

Sorry to hear your Genie experience is not as expected. We were on Harmony in February and our Genie experience was disappointing. Are you going to fill us in on your "issues" later? I hope things get better!

I'm meeting with the hotel director at noon for a chat. Not to give an earful, just to explain our experiences. I will explain later. It's just better to air the grievances and get it done and over. Then it is on to enjoying the day.

[emoji15]Hmmmm, that is disappointing to hear. I know from experience that a Day 1 fraught with issues can make for a really bad start, and we, like you and Lisa, are pretty easy to please.

Hopefully some Flowrider time for you, and a day at the beach pool for Lisa will help to turn things around. Enjoy the day....I see sunshine which is a good start!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It should help indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the great posts, keep'em coming!

Sorry about the rudeness you had to deal with. :(

<Mind blown over no tableside guac>... I sure hope they make it fresh in the back and it's not from a container made months ago.

Congrats on the hat, it looks like it's going to be an awesome day for you guys!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Checked in on Allure. Maybe experienced the same issues you experienced yesterday. BP high right now but going down since I'm by the pool. If one more person had yelled something at me I would have been on the nightly news... and I'm a southern girl who has the patience of Job. Need to visit with Lisa... hope you're having a great Day 2. Over and out!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums