Harmony LIVE, March 11th - 18th. Come Sail Away!!!

I love that patty place! Have one for me too - spicy beef :cool:

Mmmm. Robyn, mission accomplished.

5d343dceaaaa51d1776c1c21bfde9994.jpg

f7bf914412bd65a4604eb8fe60c5b932.jpg

And if you see a little something in the back ground, someone lost their set sail pass. I left it hoping they would return for it. James either had a bit to much to drink or is just forgetful. Maybe he just be chilling in Jamaica.

18056fcf216a0b2ff62eb8fad38a1026.jpg

Tell us about the different color bands. What does each color represent?

Blue - kids muster band.

Red - Star Class bypass band

White - Owen's waiver band for the boogie board.

Where does the O-Man put all that food? He's making me really hungry... Love those cookies.

Cindy

In his own personal Abyss.

I tried to get London, Hamilton and Toronto tickets but no luck. I watched the Kingston show on CBC and probably cried through half of it - my kids thought I was a bit crazy but oh well. A defining band of my youth. I cherish their music. So glad you brought it with you!

I didn't shed one tear at either shows. When I removed it off the Jeep window it hit me. It defined by high school and UWO days. For London I got them on Bud Gardens website and for Hamilton I used Stub Hub.

Where on Labadee are you parked for the day? Barefoot Beach?

Traci

Barefoot Beach, cabana B2.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They run sparingly through the port days. I would recommend that you check out the thread I have with the compasses posted and that should help to answer your questions.

Thank you! I didn't notice your other thread.

Looks like the water slides are open. The zipline, rock wall are open mid afternoon, and flowriders off and on. That helps...great they at least keep the water slides running.

I'm loving your review! It's warming me up as we're currently getting 1-2 feet of snow. We're staycationing this spring but hope to cruise again in the not so distant future! Thanks for the fix!

Yuck. You know I've heard it snows in Jamaica, just the kind that doesn't melt. ;) More than happy to bring you some warmth.

Thank you! I didn't notice your other thread.

Looks like the water slides are open. The zipline, rock wall are open mid afternoon, and flowriders off and on. That helps...great they at least keep the water slides running.

Perfect, I'm happy to see that you found them.

I will say they have been keeping us fed an watered. I'm not saying it's a balanced diet, but Dr Ho can suck it this week.

33b0ff084ac83e149ab42cdf2888dd18.jpg

1e1c5a5f1d71c2a71b0c706a490c5fdc.jpg

6b819ca200f07677e7e727b592ba2f65.jpg

In regards to the chips, I cried "Uncle" to the Genie today. Kind of funny that the Diet Coke is surrounded by them.

48d845284fd47aac8be28cdfc4300cdc.jpg

Even the HR Manager from Allure (a cruise friend) surprised us with a gift. She gave us heck since we were on sailing with her this week, but followed up with this tasty surprise. The carvings are new additions to our Jamaican Carving Sanctuary at home, thanks to the locals in the port area.

f1d5daac71fd9a4254af76d249513b8c.jpg

Mmmm. Robyn, mission accomplished.

5d343dceaaaa51d1776c1c21bfde9994.jpg

f7bf914412bd65a4604eb8fe60c5b932.jpg

And if you see a little something in the back ground, someone lost their set sail pass. I left it hoping they would return for it. James either had a bit to much to drink or is just forgetful. Maybe he just be chilling in Jamaica.

18056fcf216a0b2ff62eb8fad38a1026.jpg

Blue - kids muster band.

Red - Star Class bypass band

White - Owen's waiver band for the boogie board.

In his own personal Abyss.

I didn't shed one tear at either shows. When I removed it off the Jeep window it hit me. It defined by high school and UWO days. For London I got them on Bud Gardens website and for Hamilton I used Stub Hub.

Barefoot Beach, cabana B2.

Drooling here!

That patty looks delicious!!!!:')

Thanks for the Jamaican Patty info! We used to have a place here in downtown Orlando that served them right across the street from the Orlando Magic's arena. Made for a good & inexpensive pregame meal. Don't think they are there any longer. We'll be in Falmouth on Harmony in September with the RCLBlog group cruise. I know one stop I'm making!

No worthwhile excursions in Falmouth?

Great review thus far! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the Jamaican Patty info! We used to have a place here in downtown Orlando that served them right across the street from the Orlando Magic's arena. Made for a good & inexpensive pregame meal. Don't think they are there any longer. We'll be in Falmouth on Harmony in September with the RCLBlog group cruise. I know one stop I'm making!

Nothing like a fresh Jamaican beef patty and a red stripe......throw in some sunshine and it's pretty much a trifecta :cool:

The chips and drinks are cracking me up!!!! I hope you have an extra suitcase! [emoji23]

I ate 3 bags and it didn't made a dint in the pile. If Halloween was tomorrow I'd be set.

We usually walk around the port area briefly and return to the ship. A nice relaxed day.

Nothing like a fresh Jamaican beef patty and a red stripe......throw in some sunshine and it's pretty much a trifecta :cool:

Yes, 1 million %.

We are really enjoying your review and pictures!

LOL about Hanz and Franz :p

Thank-you.

Chops was rather good tonight. Service was again 100% better than in November.

Shrimp Cocktail.

8d3bf87cedb555575d3a98a418690b16.jpg

We all had Caesar Salad. Somehow a slice of bacon arrived as well.

56f052cbd3038edfd1bbe1c13d14415a.jpg

Eat first, pictures later. Owen and I each had the 6oz filet and Lisa had the 9oz, all cooked great.

61b19ef805d4e43da1925edec455e1fd.jpg

Owen's plate.

48cded4f53067270dd017371d2627bd3.jpg

Mango Sorbet for me.

77754108a793aaf470fa263af3920f90.jpg

Lisa had the red velvet cake. I knew understood the chocolate streak, just so wrong.

17fa8b96da3c9bf486065e203fea83ad.jpg

We also went to the ice show iSkate. Were well done with a great music selection. Not stuffy like the other show.

A few random pics.

73a85be2cbb2036c524b32e34a751688.jpg

d4efc82875c01db73207843849b3e192.jpg

76b7ee7da31152b36a5e70fec60af660.jpg

Afterwards we came upon the Caribbean Dance party in the RP.

bbbe62aa0c65aea0837195484710c655.jpg

91f3e3236670fe78ef6d8a9c134141a3.jpg

Crikey -- have a few pages to catch up on! Darn work think.

As others have mentioned a few pages back Andrew -- it's freakin' cold / windy / snowing / pellets / blowing. Enough already! Love seeing your nice, sunny pics :)

While Alice (giraffe) may not have given birth -- Gaia, the mamma cat has delivered 6 adorable kittens (one stillborn, rip) on a foster cam in Seattle -- too cute.

OK, it's 11:xxpm for me -- an early morning -- will catch up a (I hope in the morning).

Cheers!