>>Celebrity Edge<< - Exterior Views

eroller

You talked me into it! Booked a sky suite, couldn't get one the week prior so we are going on February 24. Not really a butler person, but will suffer through it I suppose[emoji57].

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Also in a SS for that sailing can't wait!!

Found a rendering of the Sunset Bar at the aft of the ship. Not much but thought I should share.

d775fda2b425409d6e29973449c9d953.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for posting..seems a bit narrow (could be the camera) but looks very cozy with a great aft view. Nice that it is not bifurcated by a big round bar like Reflection,..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Out of curiosity, where'd you find this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's also on the website among EDGE renderings...Unfortunately, to me browsing through it all is confusing so I can't be more specific.,.

I think it looks classy...I like the layout better than the bar configuration introduced on Reflection...,,

Found some recent updates on Twitter ��

[/quote]

Paquebot Info usually reposts my photos from the FB group Celebrity Edge and Oasis 5.

I post the photos there and in the thread below. It's nice to see how it is growing so quickly.

It's turning out to be a great looking ship so far. :D

• 5 months later...
Here's an exterior view of the veranda with the window lowered.

1489539823477.jpg

I really like this design and the flexibility if affords. My only concern is mechanical. Conventional verandas rely on a simple sliding door. The Edge's require a mechanical (I'm guessing electric) device to raise and lower the window. If the mechanism fails to would render the entire cabin unsuitable unless the french doors are robust enough to withstand bad weather while the window is lowered. I only hope they've created a very reliable and fail-proof mechanism for these windows otherwise maintaining these huge opening windows is going to be a nightmare for the crew.

Can anyone advise what deck that the big overhang is on (pictured at top of photo)? Is that deck #9 because I've got a 24hr courtesy hold on a Infinite Veranda room #9302 on deck 9.

• 2 weeks later...
Here is another exterior view of the ship with the updated livery

Thanks for this view! At one point I was not thrilled with the exterior view of the ship (though didn't really care since I won't be spending much time looking at it from the outside), but now I think she is going to be a beautiful ship. The colors give her an elegant look. Even the MC is becoming part of the overall look, instead of sticking out like a sore thumb (at least IMHO). She should get a lot of attention in port.