Our Carnival Pride Repo Journeys Cruise (with pics) - 2/26/17

Jamman54

Love the Pride and looking forward to your review. I have a journey cruise on my bucket list.

Thanks for reading! We look forward to our next Journeys cruise!

Awesome - another great review! (y) I sailed the Pride when she came down to Tampa the beginning of January. Our stops were Grand Turk, Amber Cove, Colombia, partial transit, Costa Rica, Mahogany Bay and Cozumel.

Looking forward to traveling the reverse. :cool:

Thanks for coming along for the ride. Your Journeys cruise had an awesome itinerary as well!

Hey Jeff, I'm so excited for this review!! I so wish I had been on this cruise with y'all, but I guess my B2B on Vista in January was worth missing it. I can't wait to see what fun I missed out on!

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

Always happy to have you along for the ride. Really enjoyed your Vista review!

Jeff, I am so happy to see you've started your review!!! I just caught up with what you have so far and am really looking forward to following along with the rest since there aren't too many reviews on several of your ports. As always, I love the way you write a review and Patti's pictures, it almost feels like I'm along with you. And I really do enjoy the pre and post cruise sections as well, it's not just about the destination and I always love the journey as well. Thank you for taking the time, I've been looking forward to this one.

Thanks for coming back on board once again, and for your kind words. I think you are really going to enjoy this Journey! :D

Looks like a wonderful time so far! I can't wait to read the rest!

Thanks for reading. Just getting started! :)

Following! Beer for breakfast on the plane...Jamman, you're my hero!

Hey there! Welcome back. Wait until you see my burritos and beer for breakfast on the Pride! :D

Jeff, I am so happy to see you've started your review!!! I just caught up with what you have so far and am really looking forward to following along with the rest since there aren't too many reviews on several of your ports. As always, I love the way you write a review and Patti's pictures, it almost feels like I'm along with you. And I really do enjoy the pre and post cruise sections as well, it's not just about the destination and I always love the journey as well. Thank you for taking the time, I've been looking forward to this one.

pghsteelerfan? YES! Me too, I am from the Burgh. Great to meet you! I guess we have met lol.

Hi Jamman. Great review - you ALWAYS have great, detailed reviews and I appreciate all the pics and info. Hope you and Patti had an awesome cruise. I'm about 40 min from Tampa - that round/circular building in the left of the above pic - we call it the Beer Can Building. LOL

We have almost completed the route…….

IMG_0374-M.jpg

IMG_0376-M.jpg

IMG_0377-M.jpg

We will be getting off near the Amalie Arena and just a short walk to the Channel District…..

IMG_0379-M.jpg

Patti wants to check out some of the shops so I head into Hooters for a cold one….

IMG_0382-M.jpg

Patti told me that most of the shops here were closed. Not for the day, but forever!

IMG_0384-M.jpg

Patti met me at the bar in Hooters, and then we called a cab to take us back to the hotel. It took a lot longer to get back because of traffic, but once back we had dinner at the Beach Bar & Grill, and then called it a night. Tomorrow would be our last full day in Tampa before the cruise!

To be continued……

subcribing love reviews

Thanks for reading!

Hi Jamman. Great review - you ALWAYS have great, detailed reviews and I appreciate all the pics and info. Hope you and Patti had an awesome cruise. I'm about 40 min from Tampa - that round/circular building in the left of the above pic - we call it the Beer Can Building. LOL

Thanks for following along and for your kind words. That building does look like a beer can doesn't it? :D

As with all your reviews, I am enjoying this one immensely. Love seeing your photos of the Tampa area, where I have spend quite a bit of time in years gone by, but it sure has grown since then lol! Looking forward to the rest of your review, and would some day love to do a journey's cruise. thanks for your review.

I'm absolutely loving your review! I have read several of your other reviews and I have always enjoyed them. I love your writing style....everything flows so well! This review has me excited for my cruise next cruise in May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else having a problem seeing the pictures? I can only see the one with you and Gingerma.

All of the others are just black boxes.:mad:

Forget it. I shut down IE and restarted and they are all there.:o

I've shut mine down several times and still only see little boxes.

Can't wait to see your review of the pride! We will be sailing on it May 7th. This will be our second time but our first time taking a real cruise. The first time was in October and Hurricane Matthew hit and we were stuck up in the cold weather of NY. :( Mind you, we still had a great time on the boat. I am so excited for the real cruise though!

Thank you for this review! I'm a first time poster on cruise critic but have been reading up for a few weeks. My family is getting on the Pride this Sunday! Well as long as we can dig out of 2+ feet of snow that we have in upstate NY! Can't wait! I read your other pride review and it made me so happy that we chose this ship! Thanks!