best dinner dish from any of the complementary restaurants

poona1

They have an appitizer that my family and I all just love; it is the stuffed mushroom with marinara sauce. Both my sister and I have tried making this ourselves at home (quite successfully, I might add), and my husband gets two whenever they are offered!

The clam and linguine dish(forgot the fancy name they give it), order extra clams. Agree that the steaks are very good too.

Safe sailing

Great thread :)

As a first time NCL (or in fact any!) cruiser can I ask if the steaks are included or if you have to pay an upcharge? Thanks.

Oh god, could it be? A thread in which to discuss the most heavenly thing I've ever eaten? Also not a dinner dish, but it was gone from the menus after our last cruise, and I tell you, all joking aside, that it's absence contributed to my lack of interest in booking again for a while. That's how good it is. Ready?

The chocolate lava cake in the MDRs is the most delicious thing I've had on any sailing to date, and I'm not even that big of a chocolate lover. Last time on the Epic, I got it every night, and once I even got two and skipped the entrée. I was so happy they brought it back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Forums mobile app

Great thread :)

As a first time NCL (or in fact any!) cruiser can I ask if the steaks are included or if you have to pay an upcharge? Thanks.

Streaks on the regular mdr are included and delicious

However the mdr menu does have some upcharge items like surf n turf but I pass right over that lol nor have I ever seen an upcharge lobster being served in the mdr

Sent from my iPad using Forums

All the various steak dishes in the mdr are excellent and they offer a variety of choices over the course of a cruise

I've never had an excellent steak in the MDR. Just average in my opinion. If you want steak I would suggest cagneys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never had an excellent steak in the MDR. Just average in my opinion. If you want steak I would suggest cagneys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me neither. As a matter of fact I stopped ordering steaks in the MDR.

Oh god, could it be? A thread in which to discuss the most heavenly thing I've ever eaten? Also not a dinner dish, but it was gone from the menus after our last cruise, and I tell you, all joking aside, that it's absence contributed to my lack of interest in booking again for a while. That's how good it is. Ready?

The chocolate lava cake in the MDRs is the most delicious thing I've had on any sailing to date, and I'm not even that big of a chocolate lover. Last time on the Epic, I got it every night, and once I even got two and skipped the entrée. I was so happy they brought it back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Forums mobile app

Yes, the chocolate lava cake!! And also the breakfast potatoes (available in buffet and dining room) with the grilled onions and bell peppers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The potato skins with crab salad on the MDR lunch menu are quite tasty.

I was pleasantly surprised by the hake (white fish) with glazed carrots.

The prime rib in the MDR is the same as what they serve in O'Sheehans and the MDR's. They probably slice it a bit thinner, but you can always ask for more.

The bread pudding.

Hi, just wondering, before i select my sdp, what are the best dinner dish from either the main menu, buffet or osheehan..thanks[/quotethat is touch because the menus hange from time to time. I would say, MDR, probably the steak or Salmon: buffet,not a fan period, cetainly not for dinner and Osheehan's; is more for a quick bite to eat. Probably the buffalo wings or fish and chips are the most popular.

Oh man... I get on the he Pearl next Thursday and you guys are making my mouth water! My husband and I really liked the Chinese restaurant last time we were on the Pearl we even went back twice and then it wasn't complimentary and we didn't have a dining package, so we were excited to see that it is now complimentary.

Hi, just wondering, before i select my sdp, what are the best dinner dish from either the main menu, buffet or osheehan..thanks
It's not necessarily the BEST dinner dish, but I want to give a shout out to the various cod dishes they serve in the MDR. I try to eat modest entrees (and then break all the rules at dessert); and I have always been very pleased with the way they serve up cod..

The cheesecake in o'Sheehans is delicious! All the fish dishes I have gotten are very good..including the grouper sandwich on embarkation day..the absolute best dessert ever though is the carrot cake served in the suite special dining room at lunch..it's honestly the best cake I have ever had!