Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

We leave on 6/30 as well. Got a great rate at Seattle Westin. Not sure of the terminal info but I’m sure we’ll find out. Did you get the email offer to bid for an upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are leaving 6/30 too. Spending 6/29 at the Westin.

We are staying at the Elegant Arthouse Outlook that is just 1 block (0.2 miles) from NCL’s cruise terminal at Pier 66. We booked it on Booking.com for well under $200 per night (and 4% cash back from iBotta).

It is a one bedroom condo with full kitchen and a patio with bay view.

It is centrally locates just 0.5 miles from the Space Needle, 0.4 miles from the original Starbucks, and 0.5 miles from the Seattle Aquarium.

The cost of an Uber XL from the airport to the Elegant Arthouse Outlook is about $40 one way. Then most everything else is in walking distance. Because we are so close we will just walk to the ship in the morning.

Hey guys probably a silly question. Anyone know what terminal it will go from Southampton? The edocs just state pier address. Last time I sailed on the Jade, the edocs just stated the address, but not the actual pier. In fact the taxi had to ask when we arrived at the pier.

Any idea what terminal bliss will be in Seattle . We sail 6/30/19 on ninth deck . Any suggestions for hotel for Saturday nite

We ALWAYS stay at The Moore http://www.moorehotel.com/

In my opinion, it's Seattle's best kept secret if you want a budget hotel. It's not part of a chain and certainly isn't fancy but it is a couple of blocks from Pike Place, clean, great staff, and excellent value!

There are free burgers and pay burgers... so nobody will know if there are free crepes and pay crepes until the 19th or 21st.

And anybody that doesn’t pronounce them as “creepies” is doing it wrong.

There are free burgers and pay burgers... so nobody will know if there are free crepes and pay crepes until the 19th or 21st.

LOVE it!! :hearteyes::p:hearteyes:

We ALWAYS stay at The Moore http://www.moorehotel.com/

In my opinion, it's Seattle's best kept secret if you want a budget hotel. It's not part of a chain and certainly isn't fancy but it is a couple of blocks from Pike Place, clean, great staff, and excellent value!

Thanks for the info. I may change and save a few hundred dollars. It appears parking is a great deal at this place. $15 for 24hours(no in/out but still a great deal).

Spell it correctly ;) it is Crêpes

Just curious if anyone knows what's going on with the Bliss in Dec 2019. There appears to be a cruise missing (should embark Dec 20). I can't imagine it's already sold out this far in advance. Charter maybe? A Christmas cruise seems an odd time for a charter, but I guess you never know.

Just curious if anyone knows if the 3 main dining rooms, Savor, Taste, and Manhattan will serve the same menu each night as each other, or does each one offer their own menu each night?

Probably one side of the menu will stay the same for the duration of the cruise and the other side will change nightly. Taste and Savor should be the same menu. The menu for The Manhattan Room might vary a bit.

Just curious if anyone knows if the 3 main dining rooms, Savor, Taste, and Manhattan will serve the same menu each night as each other, or does each one offer their own menu each night?

This is what they are saying on my NCL page about taste.

a078138affd4c14007eaf84c85875a93.jpg

Greetings

Unless NCL changes things around for Bliss, the three MDRs have identical menus. That's how it is on Escape, Getaway, and Breakaway.

Good Sailing

Tom

Thanks for the info. I may change and save a few hundred dollars. It appears parking is a great deal at this place. $15 for 24hours(no in/out but still a great deal).

I had a look at the website and noticed this:

Historical Hotel without Air Conditioning.

I had a look at the website and noticed this:

Historical Hotel without Air Conditioning.

Well maybe I won't change. :) However the climate in Seattle in June is not too bad. Even in the heat of summer it doesn't get so hot.

Well maybe I won't change. :) However the climate in Seattle in June is not too bad. Even in the heat of summer it doesn't get so hot.

I looked at the highs and lows temperatures last year in Seattle in June and the weather is all over the place one day It can be a high in the 90s and the next high in the 50s or 60s :eek: