Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Great to find this thread! I'm scheduled for the Sep 22, 2018 final cruise to Alaska for the year as well as the Pacific Coastal cruise leaving Vancouver Sep 30, 2018. I'll be in a studio for the Alaska cruise and decided I could splurge on a spa balcony for the coastal cruise.

Look forward to tracking the progress of the construction.

I am booked on the October 13, 2018 sailing to Mexico. I managed to get a handicap cabin so my walker will be able to go through the door. I am so excited to find this thread. I started a roll call also. I will be checking in here daily for updates.

Candi

I am booked on the October 13, 2018 sailing to Mexico. I managed to get a handicap cabin so my walker will be able to go through the door. I am so excited to find this thread. I started a roll call also. I will be checking in here daily for updates.

Candi

Way to go Candi. We will be on the Inaugural Alaskan cruise and will be videoing the whole cruise as well as different cabin tours on our YouTube channel if u want to see what the cabins look like.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Way to go Candi. We will be on the Inaugural Alaskan cruise and will be videoing the whole cruise as well as different cabin tours on our YouTube channel if u want to see what the cabins look like.

That will be great would love to see those when they're posted.

Candi

That will be great would love to see those when they're posted.

Candi

We are in an interior handicap room. I reached out to our role call to see if anyone would let us film there cabins and sometimes I can get the ship to let me sneak peek some. So fo hires crossed. Lol. But our cabin will be very similar to yours.

I am in charge of planning a family Alaskan trip in June 2018. I would love to take everyone on the newest, latest and greatest...Bliss. But I (and my husband) am the only one who has been to Alaska and many going on this trip will probably never get to return. I am disappointed with the Juneau port time, as this was our favorite port in 2016. Also, many others give a couple of extra hours in Skagway where we would like to rent a car and drive to Emerald Lake.

Has anyone who follows these new ship builds ever seen them tweek the itineraries as the Inaugural sailing gets closer? As of now, I am pushing for the Pearl for the itinerary but many in the group love the appeal of the new ship. I'm trying to get the best Alaska experience for all involved...especially those who will only get there once.

Opinions and input would be greatly appreciated!

we are booked in an aft balcony on the 6/23 Alaska sailing. I'm watching to see if they will have an indoor pool/ solarium available. (Not just for haven guests) Really hoping so since this ship was "made for Alaska" If not I'll probably go back to celebrity...cause I loved relaxing in their solarium. But I'm really hoping Bliss delivers! Can't wait to find out more. :o The wait is killing me!

we are booked in an aft balcony on the 6/23 Alaska sailing. I'm watching to see if they will have an indoor pool/ solarium available. (Not just for haven guests) Really hoping so since this ship was "made for Alaska" If not I'll probably go back to celebrity...cause I loved relaxing in their solarium. But I'm really hoping Bliss delivers! Can't wait to find out more. :o The wait is killing me!

We too will be on the aft:D.

Join our roll call! June 23 NCLBliss

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2443628

So excited to find this thread. Booked my second cruise and first with NCL December 2018. A little nervous that I don't know a lot about the ship yet. Currently booked into a mini suite. Anxious to learn as much as I can about Bliss.

Bliss will have the same waterfront raling as Joy, which I thought was an one off Asian theme thing;

Perhaps a necessary structural thing since it appears to be over the lifeboats?

Interesting....thanks for the update!

I'm sure FreeStyle already knows the answer, so I won't try to figure it out... what side of the ship are we seeing? Is it forward or aft?

My guess would be it's more towards the aft/port side. Looking at the short section where the angled balconies face each other, it looks like the area under the ropes course on Escape.

I'm sure FreeStyle already knows the answer, so I won't try to figure it out... what side of the ship are we seeing? Is it forward or aft?

Heheh, when I looked at the webcam shot from last week I suspected port, the block is the funnel part for sure. :)

We are on the Panama Canal cruise on March 30, 2019 as well. You will love the Escape - one of my favorite cruises!
I just booked this cruise as well. We sailed the Escape last year and loved her. I'm actually taking my two girls who will be 9 and 11 at the time. Probably be the only kids on board! :p I must say this cruise is pretty pricey but it's on my cruise bucket list.
  • Like 1