Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

My guess would be it's more towards the aft/port side. Looking at the short section where the angled balconies face each other, it looks like the area under the ropes course on Escape.

Yup. On the image where I used the green pointer/arrow; at that point starts the second row of lifeboats.

New cruiser booked Seattle - Alaska 6/23/18

Looking forward to reviews by earlier cruisers.

Single cruiser, can't wait to see reviews on the new single rooms.

I will also be in a studio cabin, Cannot wait to see how they freconfigured, the renditions show more space on the side of the bed. Also, the virtual window like Royal ships have. I go June 2 the inagural

Steph

I am booked on the Pacific Costal and am so looking forward to it. is there any information out there about Happy Hour the musical? Specifically the cost(I assume there will be cost since alcohol is involved). I can find the synopsis on the ncl bliss page. Although I am well beyond 21, I am a non drinker so I am trying to weigh out if the show is worth the cost. Why worry now you might ask? Gotta figure out how many extra pennies I need to start saving now :-)

Hey everyone!

We just today booked the Bliss for Jan.5th-12th, 2019! Actually, I should say that we switched our booking due to the fact that we were originally booked on the Epic for these same dates before finding out that sailing will very likely be cancelled for a charter.

Anyway, thank you for the this thread! We can't wait to board the Bliss in a little more than 19 months, and I'm really looking forward to following the updates and progress as she is being built.

I am booked on the Pacific Costal and am so looking forward to it. is there any information out there about Happy Hour the musical? Specifically the cost(I assume there will be cost since alcohol is involved). I can find the synopsis on the ncl bliss page. Although I am well beyond 21, I am a non drinker so I am trying to weigh out if the show is worth the cost. Why worry now you might ask? Gotta figure out how many extra pennies I need to start saving now :-)

As far as its been said Happy hour(which is about prohibition) and the musical Jersey boys will be free, usually the big shows are by reservation at 90 days before and 100 before for Haven guests. If there is a Cirque de soliel show on board that would be an up-charge like other ships

Stephanie

happyhour_logo.jpgTravel back in time to January 16, 1919 – the eve of the Prohibition era – for a rip roaring good time with the interactive show, Happy Hour Prohibition – The Musical. Set in world famous Madam Lulu’s New Orleans speakeasy, tantalizing madams will regale you with tales of bootleggers and some of the era’s most famous tunes that will have you dancing in the aisles. Savor five of your own Prohibition Era specialty cocktails, each with a modern twist, while enjoying an unforgettable night with Miss Lulu and her girls.

Copied and pasted the above from the Norweglan Bliss website (entertainment section). Here is link (copy and paste in browser)

http://www.bliss.ncl.com/entertainment/happy-hour

I'm pretty sure this show will not be complimentary since it comes with five "Prohibition Era" specialty cocktails. It doesn't say anything about food being included so my GUESS is $19.99 to $24.99 range. Another guess is that the cocktails are not full size :D It sounds like fun and I'm sure we'll do it unless reviews are really really terrible. Not sure if there will be any discount for those who have the Ultimate Beverage Package.

happyhour_logo.jpgTravel back in time to January 16, 1919 – the eve of the Prohibition era – for a rip roaring good time with the interactive show, Happy Hour Prohibition – The Musical. Set in world famous Madam Lulu’s New Orleans speakeasy, tantalizing madams will regale you with tales of bootleggers and some of the era’s most famous tunes that will have you dancing in the aisles. Savor five of your own Prohibition Era specialty cocktails, each with a modern twist, while enjoying an unforgettable night with Miss Lulu and her girls.

Copied and pasted the above from the Norweglan Bliss website (entertainment section). Here is link (copy and paste in browser)

I'm pretty sure this show will not be complimentary since it comes with five "Prohibition Era" specialty cocktails. It doesn't say anything about food being included so my GUESS is $19.99 to $24.99 range. Another guess is that the cocktails are not full size :D It sounds like fun and I'm sure we'll do it unless reviews are really really terrible. Not sure if there will be any discount for those who have the Ultimate Beverage Package.

This sounds a lot like "Wine Lovers: The Musical" on the Escape insofar as tickets to the show included 5 or 6 glasses of wine (albeit paired with lunch). If that's the case, there will be a separate charge for this show (I believe Wine Lovers was in the $25/person range).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm pretty sure this show will not be complimentary since it comes with five "Prohibition Era" specialty cocktails. It doesn't say anything about food being included so my GUESS is $19.99 to $24.99 range. Another guess is that the cocktails are not full size :D It sounds like fun and I'm sure we'll do it unless reviews are really really terrible.

Not sure if there will be any discount for those who have the Ultimate Beverage Package.

Happy Hour the musical

I agree; this show sounds like fun !

Another way for NCL to make extra $ from those who already paid for the UBP.:cool:

KJQuilts,

We had the full (13 days) dining and beverage package on the Epic TA in October, the Speigel Tent show cost $40+ pp as I recall, they allowed circa $29 dollars discount charging about $12pp to my account.

Maybe something along those lines?

We'll give it a go assuming it's up and running on the inaugural TA.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Happy Hour the musical

I agree; this show sounds like fun !

Another way for NCL to make extra $ from those who already paid for the UBP.:cool:

KJQuilts,

We had the full (13 days) dining and beverage package on the Epic TA in October, the Speigel Tent show cost $40+ pp as I recall, they allowed circa $29 dollars discount charging about $12pp to my account.

Maybe something along those lines?

We'll give it a go assuming it's up and running on the inaugural TA.

I agree. It's not that much more.

Hey Turraloon - I don't think I've seen you in the TA Roll Call, so I'm passing along a link in case you're interested...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1101

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks... I'm pretty useless at knowing which roll calls I've joined and which I haven't; my useless IT skills on cruise critic doesn't help. Neil

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Travel back in time to January 16, 1919 – the eve of the Prohibition era – for a rip roaring good time with the interactive show, Happy Hour Prohibition – The Musical. Set in world famous Madam Lulu’s New Orleans speakeasy, tantalizing madams will regale you with tales of bootleggers and some of the era’s most famous tunes that will have you dancing in the aisles. Savor five of your own Prohibition Era specialty cocktails, each with a modern twist, while enjoying an unforgettable night with Miss Lulu and her girls.

Dint see that part on the drinks, with the drink package, many people may not want to shell out extra..

I don't drink, so hmmmm, I wouldn't see an incentive, thats too bad.

Steph

m8ih5l.jpg

As per request; the Everything.. Bliss thread!

After a renamed ship (Asian bound Norwegian Joy) this thread will be dedicated to the build, launch and inaugural sailings of Norwegian Bliss!

After Norwegian Escape she's the third in her class, Breakaway Plus, and second to enter service in the American market in May 2018.

Currently under construction at Meyer Werft in Germany she will be built in three megablocks which will be floated out of the enormous covered building hall to make space for the following megablock while sharing the same building hall with megablocks for another ship. Once are megablocks are done they will be "bolted" together inside again, where construction will enter the final stages and a float out ceremony will be done and that will be our first and complete look on the next Norwegian ship; Bliss!

Until that moment we will stalk the build with speculation, webcam stills from Meyer Werft, snapshots taken by ship yard workers and so on. Any Bliss related item is welcome, the Everything.. threads thrive on everyone's participation and together as one community we can make the very best of it! :D So feel free to add anything related, thanks all!

The game is on! :cool:

Following!