Poll: Keep Adult Only Pool Areas Yes or No?

Should Carnival keep the aft area pools on Conquest Class ships adult only?  

1,285 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carnival keep the aft area pools on Conquest Class ships adult only?

• Yes I want them to be for adults only
    • No I want them to be family friendly
    • Don't care either way

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

My husband and I just got off the Splendor. I was shocked when we went to the aft pool and was told that it was now "family friendly".

There were "kids" probably between the ages of 13 and 15 in the pool on a port day playing football and some other game with hand held nets. They had no regard for anyone around them and carried on as if they were in their own backyard.

There was a rather large "child" that kept jumping into the pool. There was absolutely no control at all and it was extremely frustrating to my husband and I that we left and went to sit on our balcony.

We are definitely going to look into other lines if this remains.

(and I did vote firemanbobswife)

My husband and I just got off the Splendor. I was shocked when we went to the aft pool and was told that it was now "family friendly".

There were "kids" probably between the ages of 13 and 15 in the pool on a port day playing football and some other game with hand held nets. They had no regard for anyone around them and carried on as if they were in their own backyard.

There was a rather large "child" that kept jumping into the pool. There was absolutely no control at all and it was extremely frustrating to my husband and I that we left and went to sit on our balcony.

Thanks for voting! Be sure to mention it in your post cruise survey!

This shouldn't be happening on any of the pools no matter who its for. There are way too many people using it. Handheld nets and a ball (football or any). Who enabled them by giving them the equipment? Perfect example why we should vote for an adult only pool.

Can anyone tell me what ships have a serenity area that has a pool.ty

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

The four Spirit class ships (Spirit, Pride, Miracle, Legend) plus the Sunshine. The Conquest will get one during dry dock in September of 2017.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Carnival cruises can be fun and really wired energy-wise, but you really do need a place where you can retreat and have some calm without kids leaping and screaming in the pool. When we book, I always look for adult only area so this new, unfortunately, puts these ships out of the running for us.

My husband and I travel with our four children. I am by not a perfect parent, as I don't believe this exists, but I try my best. My kids are also not perfect 100% of the time , but I think they are well behaved and respectful. My children are not allowed to go in the hot tubs on a cruise ship as I believe this is an area for adults to relax and have adult conversations. We were on the Magic in November and had a balcony that overlooked the mid ship hot tubs, we just couldn't believe how many kids were in there diving and jumping around. This is both the parents and Carnivals fault. So many kids and adults nowadays think they don't have to follow the rules or be respectful of other people. I think as long as these parents are not monitoring their children or teaching them basic manners then there should definitely be an adult only pool. My oldest is 15 and not allowed in the pool unless I am there. The children have there clubs, which my kids love and Waterworks, so they have some freedom and alot of activities to keep them occupied and happy they don't need to be allowed in every area of the ship. Just my 2 cents!!!

I love kids, but just as cocktail lounges are for adults only it's nice to have a pool for adults only. Just sayin'. It wouldn't bother me if parents would teach their kids to be respectful of others, but too often kids are left to just run wild.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It wouldn't bother me if parents would teach their kids to be respectful of others, but too often kids are left to just run wild.
Parents taking a vacation from parenting. Can't put one of their little angels in their place, you might traumatize them...

We rode in the back of a station wagon with no seat belts, drank water from a hose, were scolded by neighbors parents if we did something wrong and we turned out alright. ;)

Parents taking a vacation from parenting. Can't put one of their little angels in their place, you might traumatize them...

We rode in the back of a station wagon with no seat belts, drank water from a hose, were scolded by neighbors parents if we did something wrong and we turned out alright. ;)

Better than alright. ;)

Yes, need a place where kids are not screaming and running around.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Serenity is still available and adult only. The Aft Pool area still had kids screaming and running around as the Pizza and Deli are normally back there....the kids were allowed in the area but they weren't allowed in the pool and Jacuzzi's.

Serenity is still available and adult only. The Aft Pool area still had kids screaming and running around as the Pizza and Deli are normally back there....the kids were allowed in the area but they weren't allowed in the pool and Jacuzzi's.

The pizza is not back there on the Splendor and there have been very few kids there the 3 cruises I've been on it. And the serenity area has no pools or hot tubs on the Splendor.

But Serenity on the ships in question do not have a pool. Why can't some people comprehend this concept? And kids were not that rambunctious because of pizza and an ice cream machine. They will be though now that they can go snorkeling in the aft hot tubs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

So, if the kids can use all adult areas now ... they hang out at the bars and now all the pools and hot tubs, does this mean the adults can go and hang out at the kids clubs? No. Kids already have exclusive areas. Even DISNEY CRUISE LINE has ADULT ONLY POOLS!