Poll: Keep Adult Only Pool Areas Yes or No?

Should Carnival keep the aft area pools on Conquest Class ships adult only?  

1,285 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carnival keep the aft area pools on Conquest Class ships adult only?

• Yes I want them to be for adults only
    • No I want them to be family friendly
    • Don't care either way

The easiest way to avoid children is to make a point, periodically, of exclaiming that you are prohibited from being in the presence of Children. Finding a Mother on an elevator and being frank is truly Gold: "Oh Honey, I am not a Parent, I use F!ck like a comma and drink like a Flapper! I am a very bad influence! The only reason a Parent let's their children around me is to ensure they are knocked up or dropped out by 16"

I guarantee you, there will be no Children in your Proximity for the remainder of the Cruise. Parents will hurry to shuffle their Precious out of visual line of sight, praying to God the whole time their Precious doesn't ask any questions about you.

Works for me every time!

As for the Adult Only Pools- Service Quality will suffer as Adults are forced to jump thru hoops to order Alcohol so as the Precious are not tempted to drink on board!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Onagh

Yea....It gives the unruly rug rats two more hot tubs to take over. And if you sail on a ship whose Serenity area has no hot tubs, then there are zero areas for adults to avoid the kids. From what I have been told, even Disney has an adult's only pool.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Disney Magic does have a very nice adults area only with has a pool, hot tubs, loungers and a bar. Kids are even discouraged from even walking through this area!

It was a bit shocking when we booked our first on Carnival (Breeze) and they did not have one. Vista doesn't either, as well as they don't have nearly enough hot tubs! At least on Breeze there were times when we actually had one of the hot tubs to ourselves! We spent plenty of time in there!

We are cruising RCI this October, and I am very curious to see and enjoy the solarium!

There has to be at least one pool and area for adults only or we will find a cruise company that does.

Bingo!! Agreed!!

There must be a place for Adults to interact with adults and not be censored by The Precious.

There has to be at least one pool and area for adults only or we will find a cruise company that does.

Celebrity, RCI, Princess, & Disney all have a dedicated adults pool that kids can't access. Norwegian even has their main pool on the Escape as adults only till 500 pm.

Celebrity, RCI, Princess, & Disney all have a dedicated adults pool that kids can't access. Norwegian even has their main pool on the Escape as adults only till 500 pm.

I have never been on the NCL Escape but planning to go on her next year. If their main pool is adults only until 5 PM where do the preteen and teen kids go? Not the kiddie pool. Is there another pool that is "Family friendly"?

I have never been on the NCL Escape but planning to go on her next year. If their main pool is adults only until 5 PM where do the preteen and teen kids go? Not the kiddie pool. Is there another pool that is "Family friendly"?

Yes, there is a family friendly pool for them. The main pool is very deep though, about 6.5 feet. So you need to tread water unless you wish to just hang on to the side. The Spice H2O area in the aft portion is their version of Serenity. Has a hot tub as well as a walk through rainfall grotto.

Definitely it should be for adults only. The hot tubs should be adult only. So many times children were in them without an adult. Thank goodness I'm sailing on the Pride in June. Don't get me wrong I love children. But serenity means to be serene- quiet, calm and relaxing above the ocean waves. Paints a pretty picture- it should remain that way- serene!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

How many people have either

A: Canceled in part because of this

and/or

B: Made future bookings elsewhere because of this

AND

Told Carnival why

They only speak in dollars.

B. Celebrity Edge and I told my PVP.

While I'm not ruling out Carnival totally, they will no longer be my first choice.

It's the Final Nail. The wife got some time in October and the only thing doing the Caribbean is Carnival. Even she said, No Thanks after I told her the news.

Unless you're locked into one particular week and one specific port of embarkation, there are six other mainstream lines sailing the Caribbean in October.

msc is mainstream, just not the thing most americans look at first

they do have a ship year round in fla ta and often have two there, what they have doen recently when cuba opened up some, was to get in ahead of amercian lines and now are going to base two ships in cuba

costa used to have a pretty good presence here seasonally but msc has kind of filled that role in the last few years with costa focusing on other waters

Yes, Yes, Yes to keeping the adult only pools! Serenity is nice but the only ship with a pool in Serenity is the Sunshine.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Pride, Miracle and Legend also have pools in Serenity but a small one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk