Poll: Keep Adult Only Pool Areas Yes or No?

Should Carnival keep the aft area pools on Conquest Class ships adult only?  

1,285 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carnival keep the aft area pools on Conquest Class ships adult only?

• Yes I want them to be for adults only
    • No I want them to be family friendly
    • Don't care either way

Yes, keep an adult pool. Who does Carnival think books and pays for these cruises? Not the rug rats, that's for sure. Even when our kids were young, we'd take some time for ourselves at the serenity pool. Too bad they're doing this, as I will Not book any cruise without an adult only area. Bye bye Carnival.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I personally love children, I love watching them romping around and having fun. However, I no longer have young kids and when I sit pool side I like to read a good book in peace. That is not possible with little ones running and scream and doing what kids do. Too many parents let their kids run about the ship with no consideration for other passengers.

I think Carnival made this move with the feeling that passengers could go to the serenity area if they want an adults only environment. That's fine, but they need to expand the serenity area because it's not big enough.

Yes, Yes, Yes to keeping the adult only pools! Serenity is nice but the only ship with a pool in Serenity is the Sunshine.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can we call that little ten inches of water a pool ? It looks as if it was designed for kids to begin with. Perhaps a kiddie pool was in the plans all along when Carnival remodeled Destiny. :o

I personally love children, I love watching them romping around and having fun. However, I no longer have young kids and when I sit pool side I like to read a good book in peace. That is not possible with little ones running and scream and doing what kids do. Too many parents let their kids run about the ship with no consideration for other passengers.

I think Carnival made this move with the feeling that passengers could go to the serenity area if they want an adults only environment. That's fine, but they need to expand the serenity area because it's not big enough.

I would have no problem with that line of reasoning as long as we can take the pool with us. ;)

when we were on the liberty, it did seem kids were back in that area

but on the Valor, the only kids we saw were getting pizza because the pizza pirate or whatever they called it was at the front of that area

I hear the "helicopter" blades spinning. It would be utterly tragic to have to tell your kid "No Hunni, you can't go in that pool". You are one of those who probably don't think it's right to use the word NO to you little bundle of sunshine. [emoji849]

CYE3uUbWYAEUS5W.jpg

• 2 months later...
... when I sit pool side I like to read a good book in peace.

If you take the Chair Hog posts seriously, you most likely won't be sitting poolside.

And if you take the Carnival = Booze Party scene posts seriously you most likely will not have peace.

We have been on 4 Carnvial cruises, two years ago and no problems with kids maybe a few runners in the hall ways. Most of the time Carnival keeps kids very busy. Two 5 day, one 7 day and one 8 day, maybe the more days the less kids. Good Luck..

Going on my 3rd cruise in 12 days (deposit down for my 4th on Splendor 2018) so I'm a newbie, but I was looking forward to the adult only pool area and may have to reconsider. I teach kinder and need a little peace when school is out.

You may wish to switch the Splendour cruise for one on the Miracle while it is still on the West Coast. It has an adult only aft pool in Serenity.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Book a Havana cabin on the Vista or Horizon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

There's no reason that we should have to book a high priced cabin that is only available on two ships to get an adult only pool. Most, if not all Carnival ships have had an adult only pool for years. No reason to change. Kids have the main pool and Waterworks on most ships.

Is this a new policy on all their ships? It's very disappointing as we spend a lot of time here. I think this will hurt their business, unless all they want is families on their ships.

It has no impact on most Carnivals ships, as most didn't have aft adult pools.

One way to reduce the number of kids you might see on a cruise is not to cruise during summer months or around holidays. Cruise when school is in session. Then you only have to deal with home school and kids playing hookie.