Live from the Jewel - 4/30/17 Pacific Coastal

CoffeeGoddess

Thanks for taking is along! I'm booked on the Jade so trying to learn about this class after the "aways".

Can you post the current osheehans menu? We loved the Thai wings on the Xmas epic cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I will definitely get to it so stay tuned.

Sent from outerspace

Less than 12 hours from having to be at work and all I can think is how much I envy you. I hope you enjoy every thing about your cruise.

So far I most certainly am. Also very happy about not working this week.

Sent from outerspace

Dinner wasn't bad. I had the pot stickers, the Peking style shrimp and chicken, and then the chestnut and red bean triangles. They aren't large portions so you may want to order more if your hungry.

Oh, and my Latitudes "sparkling wine" finally showed up. Along with a tray of goodies from Captain Harstorm.a8dcd8f5f2998df4b3c216d7fe72f45d.jpgeeae5cc1aec61cad241a3b155faad464.jpg3a1907479665ba539369fc550a379528.jpg

Sent from outerspace

Are you listening to Randon the guitar player now?

Nope, still up in Sugarcane contemplating hitting the spa. Unless that was some kind of euphemism for inebriation, then that would be yes.

Sent from outerspace

Speaking of the spa, I got some pictures of it while still in port. A steam room without the steam, cold plunge, sauna with a view, stand showers, hot tub, and seating all on the women's side.e8335374c2ceee28e1218d8a823dfc48.jpgab58b38d4980cf29fac3ef78bed82f01.jpgbd81849f8a865f6bab9d9dbf52ce5f01.jpgcddfa0126db330645e6d5a69cae2f365.jpge5dfa877e588c999966a678520dd8afd.jpgeb409e891e39eee265c652642ef03945.jpg

Sent from outerspace

Nope, still up in Sugarcane contemplating hitting the spa. Unless that was some kind of euphemism for inebriation, then that would be yes.

Sent from outerspace

No, but good answer! Enjoy, enjoy. :)

Ok, after a good soak in the spa and setting up a massage for Thursday morning I am turning in. Oh, you had to check at the Cruise Next desk to see when the Latitudes party is and they have it on the second sea day this sailing. It's at 12:30 so now I'm wondering if I need to change our cabin crawl at 1 to later or earlier.

Sent from outerspace

Ok, after a good soak in the spa and setting up a massage for Thursday morning I am turning in. Oh, you had to check at the Cruise Next desk to see when the Latitudes party is and they have it on the second sea day this sailing. It's at 12:30 so now I'm wondering if I need to change our cabin crawl at 1 to later or earlier.

Sent from outerspace

Ask at your Meet & Greet, but I doubt you need to change the time of the cabin crawl. I've never spent more than 20 minutes at a Latitudes party and since the UBP, I usually don't bother going. Have a great cruise and enjoy San Francisco on Tuesday. Our weather forecast is nice and warm.