Celebrity Equinox 5th May 2017 Live Review

MR_T

A few sunset pictures from tonight -

The setting sun over the sea has such a calming affect. Feel like I'm there with you, thanks for sharing. I feel sad for anyone that never gets to enjoy stuff like this.

Looks like everyone is having a good time. Is there a cost there? Could you post a menu?

thanks

frank

Yes there is a cost, you have 2 options...

1 - go and just pay for what you eat per item/dish

2 - if going as part of the dining package you can order as much as you want [emoji106]

c460e67879f700cf6ce3bf1e12c22ef3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm accosting the live review for a minute.

Just came from the show "life".

Now I'm not a show person. I know that celebrity has revamped their shows in the last year or so, we figured we'd give it a try.

I was really pleasantly surprised. The songs were much more modern, with a broadway twist.

Wiz Khalifa "see you again"

Pink "just give me a reason" duet, Beyoncé's "Halo", and a great duet by whom I'm sure were formers figure skaters to "The story of my life", as a few examples.

Of course there was still a fair bit of cheese [emoji23], the group dances are still not very good, but the quality of singing was much improved I thought. Some good aerialists too, though I think that's getting a bit old. [emoji51]

Glad we went! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Here is the new chic. $425 jeans with dirt built in. Am getting a pair for the next cruise. Hope Nordstrom doesn't sell out. 🤗

fff58b231696b268d28be18e0cc7fe14.png

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Edited by miched

Very basc question about equinox...we are getting onboard in 2 days. Would you know if there are small bottles of hair conditioner...or is it the usual dispenser with shampoo conditioner combo?

Very basc question about equinox...we are getting onboard in 2 days. Would you know if there are small bottles of hair conditioner...or is it the usual dispenser with shampoo conditioner combo?

Small bottles of each [emoji106]🏻 if concierge class & above you also get shower gel, otherwise I believe it's a bar of soap? But I have heard if you ask your stateroom person they will bring you some if needed

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Key Lime Margarita's at Kelly's are a MUST. Also, breakfast, drinks at Pepe's. I had the BEST strawberry/fresh squeezed oj screwdriver there. Well, I had TWO and breakfast. I had to save myself for Kelly's. GO...you will not be sorry!!

The Key Lime Margarita's at Kelly's are a MUST. Also, breakfast, drinks at Pepe's. I had the BEST strawberry/fresh squeezed oj screwdriver there. Well, I had TWO and breakfast. I had to save myself for Kelly's. GO...you will not be sorry!!

Happy Mother's Day, cruising friend. Have a Mudslide.

Barbara Mc

Yes there is a cost, you have 2 options...

1 - go and just pay for what you eat per item/dish

2 - if going as part of the dining package you can order as much as you want [emoji106]

c460e67879f700cf6ce3bf1e12c22ef3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They also offer a pay one price of $30 for unlimited dining. You need to ask the Host.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Best wishes for a lovely last day of your cruise and the sincerest thanks for the immense amount of information you have shared ! We sail on the Equinox on the 26th and I've enjoyed every minute of YOUR cruise ! Cheers, Linda

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

NOW, you are just rubbing it in our faces!!! :)

PS - Where are the feet??.....wait..I know WHERE they are...

5d362e71eb56cadd017e117e4e2b7741.jpg

Just for you... [emoji12][emoji23]

Interested in how long the C&I on board took this morning.

Very quick, well for us anyway...

We decided we'd stay onboard for the morning so had breakfast first before heading down to do the custom thing, we did walk past around 8am and there was a big line but we went down around 9 and there was no line at all so walked straight in & out in seconds [emoji106]

But we are non Americans so we had a different area to go to so not sure how the Americans line went... I'm sure someone else will answer that side of it...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

5d362e71eb56cadd017e117e4e2b7741.jpg

Just for you... [emoji12][emoji23]

Phew. Thought they may have walked off or something!!! Love your work! Hope you and 'The Better Half" are having as much fun doing, as we are reading. You deserve it!!

Cheers,

Andy