LIVE! First time on the Allure of the Seas - May 7, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

Have a blast! Can't wait to follow along. We're going on Oasis in July (in a GS) and it's our first Oasis class. Last year we were on the Independence and loved it. :)

Us too (but only in lowly Oceanview!), can't wait!

Good friends of ours are cruising on Allure tomorrow with you!! They are soooo excited as well. Their two grandsons will be with them along with their children and spouses. I will be keeping an eye out in your photos to see if I spot them!! :cool:

Enjoy your cruise!!

Have a wonderful cruise! I hope your weather was as great as ours this week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks so much! I've really enjoyed your Live thread [emoji106] safe travels home tomorrow !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good friends of ours are cruising on Allure tomorrow with you!! They are soooo excited as well. Their two grandsons will be with them along with their children and spouses. I will be keeping an eye out in your photos to see if I spot them!! :cool:

Enjoy your cruise!!

That's great!! I'll be posting lots of pics, so stay tuned! [emoji3]

It's almost time to shut the lights and go to sleep, only this time it's knowing that I will be boarding the Allure tomorrow! I'm really excited and hope I can actually sleep!!!

Thanks for following along, I'll be back in the morning with a play by play [emoji3][emoji41]

Sawgrass Mills?? That's dangerous.

Bon voyage....the Budget office is across the parking lot from the Renaissance if that's the one you are using...it's in the Quay shopping plaza IIRC, but you probably know that!!

Enjoy Allure!! I had many D+ cocktails at the Rising Tide on Oasis...lol...

Sent from the cat's Galaxy S8

Hi Robyn: Following along with excitement because we are having a family vacation sailing on the Allure in three weeks. DW and I have cruised with you before a couple of years ago and really enjoyed meeting you. In your travels on-board the ship would you mind taking and posting a few photos of the Diamond Lounge.

Thanks, Jim & Claire

Sawgrass Mills?? That's dangerous.

Bon voyage....the Budget office is across the parking lot from the Renaissance if that's the one you are using...it's in the Quay shopping plaza IIRC, but you probably know that!!

Enjoy Allure!! I had many D+ cocktails at the Rising Tide on Oasis...lol...

Sent from the cat's Galaxy S8

Sawgrass Mills is massive and dangerous! I've been there before, but wanted to show DH and DD [emoji44]

We actually drove to the Budget location yesterday to make sure we knew where to go. Thanks for the tip because if you blink, you'll miss it as it's tucked away inside a shopping plaza.

I will raise a glass in your honor when I'm at the Rising Tide [emoji6]

Bon Voyage Robyn!

Thanks Bob!

Where is part 3 of our trio? He hasn't checked in here yet? [emoji849]

I need my human GPS, otherwise how will I know where I am?????

Hi Robyn: Following along with excitement because we are having a family vacation sailing on the Allure in three weeks. DW and I have cruised with you before a couple of years ago and really enjoyed meeting you. In your travels on-board the ship would you mind taking and posting a few photos of the Diamond Lounge.

Thanks, Jim & Claire

Hi Jim & Claire [emoji4]

You must be pretty excited! Only a few weeks more to go before it's your turn!!

What ship were we on together?

I will be spending some quality time in the DL (also because my cabin happens to be really, really close!) so yes, there will be lots of pictures!

Good morning everyone, and welcome to CRUISE DAY!!!

I must be pretty excited because right now I'm the only one awake here [emoji44]

I had my phone alarm set, but seriously, who needs a wake up call when it's finally your turn to cruise??? What I do need is coffee, so I'll quietly slip out while my other 2 sleep.....then when I come back I'll make sure the door slams behind me so they wake up!!!!

I have heard many people say that Royal emails you with a specific time to board? I've not received any emails....and right now I can't access my reservation. No, I'm sure the upgrade fairy flew right over our heads, and that they have just taken back the reservation because it's boarding day.... although a suite would have been nice [emoji16]

I must be pretty excited because right now I'm the only one awake here [emoji44]

I had my phone alarm set, but seriously, who needs a wake up call when it's finally your turn to cruise??? What I do need is coffee, so I'll quietly slip out while my other 2 sleep.....then when I come back I'll make sure the door slams behind me so they wake up!!!!

I have heard many people say that Royal emails you with a specific time to board? I've not received any emails....and right now I can't access my reservation. No, I'm sure the upgrade fairy flew right over our heads, and that they have just taken back the reservation because it's boarding day.... although a suite would have been nice [emoji16]

Sooo jealous right now! Have an awesome time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is when I wish CC had a like button. Instead it will give you this.(y) :champagne-toast: