Need NCL upper management names/phone#s

onebzyldy

We are having an issue with some Future Cruise Credits that we have with NCL and would like to correspond or speak to someone higher than our PCC regarding this situation. We have spoken with customer service and cruise next department with no satisfaction :(

Does anyone have names, phone #s or emails we could use?

Thanx in advance!

DonnaF :D

You do understand that every email/mail item sent to C-Suite staff that is not expected is just bounced back to customer service, right?

Depending on the issue, your better approach is to identify a specific department head related to the issue and attempt to contact them.

You do understand that every email/mail item sent to C-Suite staff that is not expected is just bounced back to customer service, right?

Depending on the issue, your better approach is to identify a specific department head related to the issue and attempt to contact them.

But how do I get a specific department heads name and contact info?

We are having an issue with some Future Cruise Credits that we have with NCL and would like to correspond or speak to someone higher than our PCC regarding this situation. We have spoken with customer service and cruise next department with no satisfaction :(

Does anyone have names, phone #s or emails we could use?

Thanx in advance!

Your emails and phone calls to senior management are sent to Customer Service for resolution. You may get an email back signed "Vivian", but it's from a low level customer service agent.

Andrea DeMarco

Vice President of Investor Relations & Corporate Communications*

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, FL 33126

Phone:*305-468-2339Fax:*305-436-4140

Try the above, profits are the driving force.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH P310A using Forums mobile app

Primary Contact

Vivian Ewart

Vice President, Passenger Services

7665 Corporate Center Dr.

Miami, FL 33126

(305) 436-4011

vewart@ncl.com

Chief Executive

Andy Stuart

President and Chief Operating Officer

7665 Corporate Center Dr.

Miami, FL 33126

(305) 436-4000

astuart@ncl.com

http://elliott.org/company-contacts/norwegian-cruise-line-ncl/

Andrea DeMarco

Vice President of Investor Relations & Corporate Communications*

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, FL 33126

Phone:*305-468-2339Fax:*305-436-4140

Try the above, profits are the driving force.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH P310A using Forums mobile app

If Vivian Ewart is low level as BirdTravels stated, then our email to her got us a lengthy and totally dismissive email from one of her underlings. I reckon everyone should take their complaint higher than her if that's possible.

Good luck with whatever it is you are after.

If you were to share a bit more here, there are some very smart and travel wise folks that might give you some assistance.

or it may help a fellow cruiser that could potentially fall into the same issue that the OP is experiencing....

Posting what your issue is would really go a long way for helpful answers.

BUT please don't say I was told I could use 2 or that I could combine.

If someone told you something then all they are going to do is fall back on what the policy says.

If the policy or rules state something that you want to do it should not be an issue.

From your post I believe you are in Canada and there could be some rules that apply to you that differ from US buyers due to Canadian laws. Much the same as people from Europe have different rules and rates for the same cruise.

OP good luck. I work in a customer service industry (education haha) and when my "clients", the parents aren't happy with my response they also ask for my boss (the principal) and will contact her. She asks me what I said, and says the same thing back to the "client." When they don't like her answer and they go to the head of administration he also repeats the same answer to the "client." I would say you may just get the same response in different words from a different email address especially if it is something "like they said I could use my cruise next certificates on my next cruise."... You can 1 of them unless it is a balcony or higher being booked 6+ months in advance and then you an use 2. (My school in August really referred to the parents as clients)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL!!!

I really appreciate all your responses.

We are considering sending a letter in the 'mail'

Issue is simply that we were told that we could use 2 of our next cruise credits when we purchased them

and now when I am booking I am told we cannot.

Very frustrating since when we purchased on board the GEM last year this fact seemed to be a selling feature.

You know the old saying, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is :(

We are still going to look into this further and keep our fingers crossed.

Customer service on all NCL ships in our opinion has always been outstanding, not so much at the call centre IMO

We love to cruise on NCL and are platinum status with them.

Smooth sailing everyone ☼

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL!!!

I really appreciate all your responses.

We are considering sending a letter in the 'mail'

Issue is simply that we were told that we could use 2 of our next cruise credits when we purchased them

and now when I am booking I am told we cannot.

Very frustrating since when we purchased on board the GEM last year this fact seemed to be a selling feature.

You know the old saying, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is :(

We are still going to look into this further and keep our fingers crossed.

Customer service on all NCL ships in our opinion has always been outstanding, not so much at the call centre IMO

We love to cruise on NCL and are platinum status with them.

Smooth sailing everyone ☼

The terms and conditions of the CruiseNext dictate how they can (and cannot) be used. NCL is known to offer additional promotions from time to time involving the use of the CruiseNext certificates. These promotions typically involve permission to use more than one certificate toward a single booking. This is the CURRENT promotional offer:

CRUISENEXT PROMOTIONS

Double Your Rewards 6 Months Out

As of 4/6/17 when you book 6 months out in a balcony or higher stateroom, you can apply two Cruise Reward, CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven, or CruiseNext Lite deposits.

Offer is only applicable to balcony and above staterooms. Reservations need to be booked over 6 months to sailing date to qualify. Accepting updated pricing within 6 months to sailing will void this offer. Offer is based on priced category. Cruise Reward, CruiseNext, and CruiseNext Haven are valid for sailings 6 nights or longer sailings. CruiseNext Lite deposits are valid for Norwegian Sky sailings only. CruiseNext Ultimate reservations are eligible for this offer. Currency exchange rates are set at the time of purchase. Government taxes, port expenses & fees, general excise tax (GET), and discretionary on board service charges and/or gratuities are additional. Cancellation Fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection on all bookings. Offer is capacity controlled and can be withdrawn at any time. Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply. Not applicable to chartered dates and group types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE. Applicable to all offices.

This offer started on April 6th and may or may not be continued when this promotion ends.

You state that the "issue" is that you were told you could use 2 certificates when you purchased them. That may have been true under the terms of the promotion in effect AT THAT TIME. However, your current booking wishes may not align with the current terms and conditions as noted above.

You certainly CAN use two certificates currently as long as you are booking a balcony or better stateroom at least 6 months prior to sailing.

FWIW...It isn't bad customer service simply because you don't like or agree with the answer. It is also not the function of the top executives of a company to be 2nd line service agents to customers who insist on having their way no matter what the rules/policies state. If you are trying to book a balcony or above at least 6 months from now and are being told you cannot, then you have a case...if not, you are wasting both your time and theirs.

Thank you SeaShark for sharing this information.

It's just a shame that NCL customer service or the PCC could not answer my question as eloquently as you have.

Smooth sailing,

As others said, NCL, has offered, from time to time, extra promotions & options, including the use of more than 1 CN deposit for new booking, or allow an extra one to be applied to an existing reservations at NCL's discretion. These had been done on a time-limited basis for a specific booking period, with all the detailed fine prints, and they do expire - sometimes after extensions renewed.

I don't believe or recall anyone getting an exception or success recently; and NCL going into the busy summer & peak cruise sales period - I don't expect them to find it necessary to make this offer. If OP is booking ahead at something at least 6 to 9 months out - might want to wait & see if the offer re-surfaced again ... My un-informed guess, maybe end of summer - mid/late September into October, when Q3 financial results are due - if corporate HQ wanted to "boost" and stimulate bookings & generate extra sales, etc.

When we sailed last year on NCL, CN promotion sold/available onboard the Breakaway (late May 2016) in effect at THAT time was 2 certificates can be used for "select" sailings - even insides & oceanviews - subject to other restrictions, exclusions & limitations, etc. etc.

Fast forward to mid/late October, we book 2 insides on the Gem for this April - asked and was able to use not one, but 2 CN deposit on 1 of 2 booking. Next day, our friends called in personally to NCL on the 2nd. inside to make payment and asked, was informed that their booking using 2 CN didn't go thru or wasn't approved - despite referencing our booking CN (just 1 day earlier) even asked for a supervisor, etc. They're not happy but still, got a good deal - selecting the free DSC offer then - since dining & beverages werent important.

I posted these from our recent Gem sailing on the "current" CN promotion as of last month, and, there're recent changes ... new to us. It is what it is - unless there's something in writing that you retained and/or kept from your previous sailing, that can make the case to NCL to review for reconsideration ... I am afraid, the answers given here is what you are going to get, even with escalation to the next tier higher.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170519/f1f4cbc3c897f85e6a055a04725f3d6c.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170519/f284498ff0a277e4988e0e45543d9cfa.jpg

Unless you don't plan on cruising and don't want to give NCL your business in the future, you are still in possession of that extra, unused CN deposit to sail again. (One of our BIL/SIL booked late to join us on the GEM, they sailed the Pearl to Alaska last year & had no CN deposit to use ... guess what, they purchased 6 of them for basically $750 with a face value of $1,500 - to use over the next 4 years, not to mention that in case they can't use it - others in the extended family clan will cheerfully help them "dispose" of it.

Just for crystal clear clarification. The four year window that the certificate is good for means that the cruise must be taken within that time frame, not booked within the four years. I bought two of them in January and redeemed the first one for our September cruise and want to redeem the other one on a future Bliss cruise. Need to know if the sailing or the booking needs to be done by January of 2021.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

The terms and conditions of the CruiseNext dictate how they can (and cannot) be used. NCL is known to offer additional promotions from time to time involving the use of the CruiseNext certificates. These promotions typically involve permission to use more than one certificate toward a single booking. This is the CURRENT promotional offer:

CRUISENEXT PROMOTIONS

Double Your Rewards 6 Months Out

As of 4/6/17 when you book 6 months out in a balcony or higher stateroom, you can apply two Cruise Reward, CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven, or CruiseNext Lite deposits.

Offer is only applicable to balcony and above staterooms. Reservations need to be booked over 6 months to sailing date to qualify. Accepting updated pricing within 6 months to sailing will void this offer. Offer is based on priced category. Cruise Reward, CruiseNext, and CruiseNext Haven are valid for sailings 6 nights or longer sailings. CruiseNext Lite deposits are valid for Norwegian Sky sailings only. CruiseNext Ultimate reservations are eligible for this offer. Currency exchange rates are set at the time of purchase. Government taxes, port expenses & fees, general excise tax (GET), and discretionary on board service charges and/or gratuities are additional. Cancellation Fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection on all bookings. Offer is capacity controlled and can be withdrawn at any time. Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply. Not applicable to chartered dates and group types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE. Applicable to all offices.

This offer started on April 6th and may or may not be continued when this promotion ends.

You state that the "issue" is that you were told you could use 2 certificates when you purchased them. That may have been true under the terms of the promotion in effect AT THAT TIME. However, your current booking wishes may not align with the current terms and conditions as noted above.

You certainly CAN use two certificates currently as long as you are booking a balcony or better stateroom at least 6 months prior to sailing.

FWIW...It isn't bad customer service simply because you don't like or agree with the answer. It is also not the function of the top executives of a company to be 2nd line service agents to customers who insist on having their way no matter what the rules/policies state. If you are trying to book a balcony or above at least 6 months from now and are being told you cannot, then you have a case...if not, you are wasting both your time and theirs.

And wasting our time.

Accepting updated pricing within 6 months to sailing will void this offer. Offer is based on priced category.

Hope people aren't missing this line. Come back within 6 months for a price adjustment and the deal is off.

We purchased 4 future cruise vouchers value US $ 250 or UK£211 each onboard Norwegian Spirit last December and were told that we could apply 2 per booking on European Cruises and 1 per booking on the rest of the world . On our return I called NCL and applied two vouchers to our already booked Christmas 2017 cruise from Barcelona with no problem .

Hope people aren't missing this line. Come back within 6 months for a price adjustment and the deal is off.

That is NOT what the line says. It says that the offer is void if you accept updated pricing within 6 months of the sailing date of your cruise. IOW, there will be no "last-minute" price adjustments.