memorial day sale?????

Thanks but on the website, I dont see the credit .. maybe its not for my date?

january 7. 2018

Do you have a C&A balcony discount? That would not be combinable with the OBC.

do you have a link like the kids sail free but not showing on their site

You have to read the fine print at the bottom and select a cruise within the criteria.

Between Sept 2017 and Dec 2017, 5 nights or longer, etc. etc. etc.

I've just re-priced a cruise I was following and does appear to be a pretty significant deal at the moment.

(sadly we made other plans for the first week of December because the "full price" was trending more than we would like to pay. AARRRGHGHGHG)

Thanks but on the website, I dont see the credit .. maybe its not for my date?

january 7. 2018

found where they say kids go free tried several of the listed cruises below the add NONE were kids free 30 percent off got tired of trying!

Sorry, I'm a french canadian ... what do you mean by c&a balcony discount?

Well, you probably don't have the discount if that term is unfamiliar.

C&A is short for Crown & Anchor, Royal's loyalty organization. Once you have had around 5 cruises, you become eligible for discounts on staterooms with balconies.

Ok no, Is our first with RC. Sorry for my poor English.

I was hoping to have a good price for my cruise but it seems like I,M not !

I book a boardwalk balcony (B1) january 7 2018 and The price I see today doesn't include a 150$ off

Bouhh :(

ha finally found a cruise where said kids free so hell thought take kid out of school for a week went to select cabin then to pricing RCCL DID NOT TAKE the price off they took 30% off so beware if your trying to get free kids sail deal

Ok no, Is our first with RC. Sorry for my poor English.

I was hoping to have a good price for my cruise but it seems like I,M not !

I book a boardwalk balcony (B1) january 7 2018 and The price I see today doesn't include a 150$ off

Bouhh :(

No need to apologize, your English is excellent.:)

ha finally found a cruise where said kids free so hell thought take kid out of school for a week went to select cabin then to pricing RCCL DID NOT TAKE the price off they took 30% off so beware if your trying to get free kids sail deal

Did the cruise meet the criteria? You gotta read it carefully. And by that I mean an excel spreadsheet and a math degree is helpful.

I think one of the criteria is you must have double occupancy, as in 2 "adult fares".

Also it's a narrow sailing window, Sept - Dec with some of Nov excluded.

Must be more than 5 days sailing.

But yeah, I've been fooled by that "kids sail free" link before too..........

Did the cruise meet the criteria? You gotta read it carefully. And by that I mean an excel spreadsheet and a math degree is helpful.

I think one of the criteria is you must have double occupancy, as in 2 "adult fares".

Also it's a narrow sailing window, Sept - Dec with some of Nov excluded.

Must be more than 5 days sailing.

But yeah, I've been fooled by that "kids sail free" link before too..........

I love how they start at (for example) a balcony room at $962/person, and by the time you make your choice it's $1542/person AND that's getting 30% off!!! It's a lesson in futility.:eek:

I love how they start at (for example) a balcony room at $962/person, and by the time you make your choice it's $1542/person AND that's getting 30% off!!! It's a lesson in futility.:eek:

Yes, prices from $962 would be the cheapest sailing date per person, maybe not sailing date you want. Plus it's the cheapest balcony cabin which maybe a 2 passenger cabin and you may need 4 pass which could be a higher rate. Then add port tax...

Same sale as they have every week -- been checking prices and hasn't moved.

Funny thing is that the sale (in some cases) better or comparable to my Diamond C&A discount -- what's the point of loyalty if I can't get a better price????

Same sale as they have every week -- been checking prices and hasn't moved.

Funny thing is that the sale (in some cases) better or comparable to my Diamond C&A discount -- what's the point of loyalty if I can't get a better price????

That's their latest technique for deprecating the value of the C&A balcony discount. They have a fake sale with an additional "instant" discount, which of course is not combinable with the balcony discount.

That's their latest technique for deprecating the value of the C&A balcony discount. They have a fake sale with an additional "instant" discount, which of course is not combinable with the balcony discount.

Totally agree with you, our C&A perks are slowing being depreciated. Reason why I'm not loyal to Royal anymore.

I called last night to reprice my April 2019 Harmony sailing. Originally I had 1 room booked for 4 of us, I checked two connecting balcony rooms and price was $350 cheaper than 1 room, so I switched - went from deck 10 to deck 8 though. No biggie but love the cheaper price for more room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums