Anthem soda package inclusions (freestyle machines?)

I thought no water was included with the soda package so I ordered the stupid expensive Evian package for the room (around $65 CAD).

I just saw these pics posted in another thread - aren't these machines also on Anthem? They seem to have Dasani sparkling and regular water - that's all we need. If these are on Anthem I think I'll cancel the Evian package.

Can anyone confirm?

f0c4e318766e12d450e4e7d0747d92b9.jpg

9ee3009aaf4f95d5f5250de56295da63.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No bottled water is included with the classic soda package. Bottled water is in the refreshment package. The freestyle machines on Anthem have the waters that you see in the picture, well at least they did when we sailed in February of this year and September of last year.

No bottled water is included with the classic soda package. Bottled water is in the refreshment package. The freestyle machines on Anthem have the waters that you see in the picture, well at least they did when we sailed in February of this year and September of last year.

Doesn't have to be bottled - as long as I have access to water from these machines I don't need the Evian package. They are 1 litre bottles anyway, not like we will be carrying them around the ship.

Doesn't have to be bottled - as long as I have access to water from these machines I don't need the Evian package. They are 1 litre bottles anyway, not like we will be carrying them around the ship.

I agree, the Evian bottles are too big and too expensive.

We get the refreshment package for the specialty coffee, fresh squeezed juice, freestyle machines and the bottled spring and sparkling water.

If you are happy with what comes in the freestyle machine, I would cancel the Evian package. You can also get ice water by the glass from bars and restaurants throughout the ship.

I agree, the Evian bottles are too big and too expensive.

We get the refreshment package for the specialty coffee, fresh squeezed juice, freestyle machines and the bottled spring and sparkling water.

If you are happy with what comes in the freestyle machine, I would cancel the Evian package. You can also get ice water by the glass from bars and restaurants throughout the ship.

We got the soda package included with our cruise and I bought the coffee card so all I was missing - or so I thought - was water. Def will cancel the Evian package. I don't drink alcohol and don't care much about juice. If they would let us upgrade we would have but they don't.

We got the soda package included with our cruise and I bought the coffee card so all I was missing - or so I thought - was water. Def will cancel the Evian package. I don't drink alcohol and don't care much about juice. If they would let us upgrade we would have but they don't.

The coffee card is good for specialty coffees like lattes, mochas, etc. Regular brewed coffee is complimentary, so if you aren't a specialty coffee drinker, you don't need the card either.

Just understand to use the freestyle machines you need to use the cups with the chips in them. The cups are part of the package so no extra cost. You will just need to carry the cups to the machines to get and store the water. Not as simple as carrying a bottle off the ship for an excursion but definitely doable if you are prepared.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The coffee card is good for specialty coffees like lattes, mochas, etc. Regular brewed coffee is complimentary, so if you aren't a specialty coffee drinker, you don't need the card either.

I like my lattes [emoji3]

Just understand to use the freestyle machines you need to use the cups with the chips in them. The cups are part of the package so no extra cost. You will just need to carry the cups to the machines to get and store the water. Not as simple as carrying a bottle off the ship for an excursion but definitely doable if you are prepared.

Even with the Evian package you can't do that with one litre bottles anyway. Wish they wouldn't be so cheap with bottled water and just include it with the cruise fare. [emoji849]

The water from the machines is the same as the tap water from any bar or restaurant.

Easy to bring a couple of sports bottles and fill with water for excursions.

Evian bottles are good size carry around and take off the ship. Other brands available buy only 12 oz and who wants carry the coke cup off ship filled with water having to bring it back. But nice to have choices.

Easy to bring a couple of sports bottles and fill with water for excursions.

Yes, just making sure the OP was aware they may need to take an extra step. Personally I would like to know such things to be prepared.