Powdered drink mixes

Maggiemay6

:)Good afternoon! I will be leaving soon for my first cruise and I was wondering if anyone knows if I am allowed to bring powdered drink mixes such as crystal light onboard? I tried looking it up and all I could find was comments from years ago saying I could but I'm not sure if anything has changed since then. Thank you!

On my last five cruises - Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Holland, they didn't care. I don't know why they would, anyway. Enjoy your cruise. I have to warn you, cruises are addicting! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we allowed bottled water or empty soda bottles? Can I just put it in my water bottle that I bring along?

You can't bring bottled water any more but an empty bottle still might show in the X-ray of your luggage. Your best best would be to take the empty water bottle in your carry-on luggage. I always take my Yeti so the ice stays cold longer. :)

:)Good afternoon! I will be leaving soon for my first cruise and I was wondering if anyone knows if I am allowed to bring powdered drink mixes such as crystal light onboard? I tried looking it up and all I could find was comments from years ago saying I could but I'm not sure if anything has changed since then. Thank you!

Never heard of anyone having a problem doing so.

You can bring the powders along. The small bottles of drops are a bit more convenient to adjust to the size of a glass, so you might think about that.

Last cruise we were on, two women at the table next to our had their bottles of Mio every night at dinner. They'd squirt a drop or two into their water glass every time it got refilled.

Yes. I bring the single packets of the Hawaiian Punch brand, in different flavors, and my wife brings Crystal Light lemonade. Instead of bottles, we each have a 16 oz. Tervis Tumbler that we use, plus a pack of drinking straws.

Absolutely yes. In fact, DW always takes lots of Crystal Light packs (the small individual size) on our cruises (and land trips) since she likes having those drinks in the cabin.

Hank

I travel mainly on Princess cruse line. I buy Princess's water package. I get 12 bottles of water for $6.90. Then I use Crystal lite individual packets. Buying the water package just make it easier for me. I don't have to carry water on board.

Try one of the liquid flavors like Mio. Much easier to use by just adding a few drops to your water.

I bring the MIO for when we do walking tours and hikes. Crystal Light also comes in liquid form for onboard use. Depending on how strong you like it, you should get 10+ drinks from each. I bring a hydration bottle with me as I can clip it on my belt covering my front wallet pocket.

It's one more hassle for pickpockets in Europe.

They have started making some flavours in a clear form so your drink just looks like water.😀

I always take a few with me. No one has ever said or done anything about it. Enjoy.

Not a problem. Pack a bottle of water to use it in -- and keep using. Sometimes I pack empty soda bottles for my powdered lemonade.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

By all means, bring your powder drink mixes. I can't imgaine anyone caring. Enjoy. :)

Oh wow! I didn't know we could bring any kind of food on. Did that include cupcakes, or cookies?

You can bring food on board but not off the ship in most ports,. On Canada/ NE cruises we brought lobster rolls on board for fiends on ftrhe ship, sandwiches in other ports and no one cared. Bring your cookies but try top have them in a container,, ( z ip llock), so they won't t attract bugs.