Any prosecco included?

I've been trying to get a definite answer on this too. I drink either Prosecco or Cava and I'm getting different answers. I'm on the Adventure in September and someone said they got charged $1 extra for every glass, someone else off the same ship on a different week said they weren't. To be honest I think it's disgraceful to charge $14 or $15 for a glass of Prosecco with a bloody tip on top of that! And maybe me having to pay extra money over and above the Drinks Package is annoying. Last year on the Serenade and Independence there was one sparkling wine within the limits, it should be so on all ships.

What is included in the drink package? I've never had one, however DD wants one on our next sailing solely because it's her first cruise after turning 21. I'm inclined to get it for her, but just curious what her options will be.

http://www.cruisingpoweruk.co.uk/uploads/news-product_19_256722736.pdf

I've been trying to get a definite answer on this too. I drink either Prosecco or Cava and I'm getting different answers. I'm on the Adventure in September and someone said they got charged $1 extra for every glass, someone else off the same ship on a different week said they weren't. To be honest I think it's disgraceful to charge $14 or $15 for a glass of Prosecco with a bloody tip on top of that! And maybe me having to pay extra money over and above the Drinks Package is annoying. Last year on the Serenade and Independence there was one sparkling wine within the limits, it should be so on all ships.

We had the deluxe drink package on the Allure in May 2017. Alcohol up to $13/glass was included otherwise you pay the difference. We had champagne + Prosecco within that limit. There are very expensive champagnes out there, however - so beware :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had the deluxe drink package on the Allure in May 2017. Alcohol up to $13/glass was included otherwise you pay the difference. We had champagne + Prosecco within that limit. There are very expensive champagnes out there, however - so beware :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just got off Freedom and had the Deluxe drinks package and was told it was $12 per drink.

Prosecco was $14 so we had an extra $2 plus gratuity and tax so it was $2.56 per glass.

Unfortunately that list is incorrect. It shows on page one 'ALL cocktails" when that should read cocktails within the limit plus some listed included cocktails had an upcharge on Oasis in Feb, e.g. an Ultimate Martini was an extra $1. I did report this to the F&B Manager who took copies of my screen prints and said they would get marketing to change the website but alas it seems to have remained unchanged.

It seems the Deluxe Package replaced the Ultimate package (which did include everything) and now they have increased the price of some drinks above the Deluxe Package threshold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by kevinyork