Printing Luggage Tags?

I'm printing our SetSail Pass today and the last page talks about the luggage tags and how we need to use official luggage tags, but I'm not sure where to find the tags. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you!! :)

The "official" luggage tag is in two places:

Towards the end of your electronic cruise documents.

On the same page where you complete the online check-in.

Note that luggage tags are normally not ready until around 7 weeks before the cruise.

Biker19 - I don't have to bother printing the tags then?

We are on a week's pre cruise tour and I don't want to have these tags hanging around with my other paperwork and I don't have a colour printer either.

I'm not planning on packing tape or a stapler either lol!

So hopefully I can just let them do it when we check in at the cruise terminal.

It is easier if you print them out. The reps at the baggage claim don't have them readily available. If they are busy it takes s while for them to get them.

I also paid $4 on Amazon for a package of 8 holders that can be reused many times.

It is just easier for the reps,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is easier if you print them out. The reps at the baggage claim don't have them readily available. If they are busy it takes s while for them to get them.

I also paid $4 on Amazon for a package of 8 holders that can be reused many times.

It is just easier for the reps,

I disagree. Porters have an abundance of luggage tags- they are usually hanging out of their shirt pockets. I haven't printed out luggage tags in years. I've never had to wait more than 17 seconds for a porter to stick one on.

I like to print my own as well but for some reason, for this cruise I just can't find where to go to print them. We sail August 27th, completed all on-line check-in procedures. Check the Set Sail page and just can't seem to find it. What am I missing??

I like to print my own as well but for some reason, for this cruise I just can't find where to go to print them. We sail August 27th, completed all on-line check-in procedures. Check the Set Sail page and just can't seem to find it. What am I missing??

At about 45 days out you will receive an email that your documents are ready. At that time there will be a tab, under where you completed your online checkin that says "print luggage tags" and you can print them then. (I just do mine in black and white).

We are on the Oasis 8/27, so we are waiting for ours to appear. Have a wonderful cruise!!

Too early to print. Check again about a week from today.

constable,

I don't use porters they expect too big a tip. Just as easy to print them and either cover them in clear packing tape or buy 8 holders for $4 that will last me s lifetime.