New to Celebrity - question about entertainment

TACMS

We are sailing on the Equinox on July 30 (diamond and diamond plus on RCCL). This is our first celebrity cruise and we can't wait. Just curious, can you email Celebrity and find out what entertainment/entertainers are and who the CD will be? I know on RCCL you can.

Thanks so much for any info....

I only stated my status (on RCCL) to explain that this isn't our first cruise..... It just is our first one on Celebrity.

That being said, where or how do I find the thread "who's on board"?

We are sailing on the Equinox on July 30 (diamond and diamond plus on RCCL). This is our first celebrity cruise and we can't wait. Just curious, can you email Celebrity and find out what entertainment/entertainers are and who the CD will be? I know on RCCL you can.

Would that make a difference if you go on the cruise??

Use the Search Forum box.

Or go back a page or two and you should see it. There's a recent post to it so it's only a few threads back.

Thank you...😉

You can do anything you want. You can email them asking if you want. It doesn't cost anything and they may be able to give you the info you are asking for. Never know as things constantly change on Celebrity

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Most recent report on Equinox lists the following shows:

Topper, Life and Elysium. Lounge: Dancing Town; House Band:Nu Image;DJ:Jason/Sasha; Duo: Dallas Bridge; Guitar: Victor Cruz.

Hope this helps.

I don't think their status was the point. He simply wanted to indicate he was accustomed to how this works on RCI.

Interesting, because we were just on the Equinox and got invited to an "enrichment seminar" only for "Select and above" passengers. It turned out to be a port sales talk and was a total waste of our time.

We were on Equinox in June and the entertainment was the best we have seen on a ship in many years (RCCI or Celebrity). This was the regular shows - not the guest performers. Much more current - like music written and performed after 1990!