Juice dispensing machines

We will be on our first RCCL cruise on Anthem, 2/25/18. We have previously been on Oceania and Celebrity, and also on HAL a long time ago. On all our previous cruises there were juice, water and ice dispensers available 24 hours in the buffet. Is this available somewhere on Anthem?

They are in the buffet, but the Windjammer is not open 24 hours a day. It closes up after dinner, around 9:30.

After that you can get water, coffee, tea, hot chocolate (packets) in the Cafe Promenade on Deck 4 ALMOST 24 hours a day. (it closes for about an hour for cleaning in the pre-dawn hours)

Thank you for the info.

Where would we get the flavored water? And what times is it available? Just need something non-carbonated and with some flavor (and free) to wash down some pills and vitamins at night.

Flavored water will be at lunch and probably dinner in the Windjammer buffet. You can take some back to your cabin and store in the cooler. They will stay cool, not cold. As above noted, lemonade is available also.

Just need something non-carbonated and with some flavor (and free) to wash down some pills and vitamins at night.

Instead of worrying about where/what (and perhaps the long walk) to get for washing down your pills, simply bring on board your favorite beverage with which you take the pills, store that in the cooler and use it only for that.

Thank you for the info.

Where would we get the flavored water? And what times is it available? Just need something non-carbonated and with some flavor (and free) to wash down some pills and vitamins at night.

we bring the snapple to go packs from home.

Diet peach snapple ice tea is my preferred soft drink at home. I was aware of the snapple to go but was not sure whether that counted as bringing soft drinks on board.

Bring a couple of bottles of those and when you get to the pier transfer it to your carry on luggage. Walk onto the ship with that. You won't be bothered.

I am so confused. I thought we could not bring soft drinks on board.

I don't think taking a couple of bottles of Snapple, especially since it could be considered a medical necessity, would be considered bringing a soft drink (I'm not even sure what RCI considers a bottle of Snapple). Now, if you try to hand over a whole case of it at the pier to the luggage porters, that's another matter.

Hi quick question since talking about bringing drinks onboard. We have been cruising Carnival last 10 yrs or more and have never had an issue bringing on my Husbands Green tea (in cans) or my Coconut water (box carton). Do you think it might be an issue trying to get it onboard RCCL? Husband has been drinking green tea since his surgery( gastric) keeps his stomach settled. I use my coconut water to keep hydrated and have while at the beaches at ports. Any advise would be helpful .

Thanks

Hi quick question since talking about bringing drinks onboard. We have been cruising Carnival last 10 yrs or more and have never had an issue bringing on my Husbands Green tea (in cans) or my Coconut water (box carton). Do you think it might be an issue trying to get it onboard RCCL? Husband has been drinking green tea since his surgery( gastric) keeps his stomach settled. I use my coconut water to keep hydrated and have while at the beaches at ports. Any advise would be helpful .

Thanks

They may or may not allow it. I'd be sure to bring green teabags as a Plan B.