Equinox Martini Bar

Cruisegoer

Are most martinis made in the Equinox Martini bar on it's caribbean sailings still included under the Premium alcohol package? It's been a few years since I've sailed Celebrity and couldn't find a timely thread.

Thanks!

Can a Martini Bar drink be brought into the Blu dining room or should I order a drink once I am seated?

Yes you can bring your cocktails with you into any of the dining rooms

Oh, I should mention that the World Class bar won't let you take some cocktails away due to their special crystal glasses (I don't think this is a problem at the Martini bar). But, they will be happy to pour it into a to-go glass for you. If you know you will be taking a "traveler" with you tell them and they won't use they crystal glasses.

Can a Martini Bar drink be brought into the Blu dining room or should I order a drink once I am seated?

The drinks in the Martini Bar are unique to that bar. If you want one from there order it before going into Blu.

We had a premium package and my wife had a cosmo at the Martin bar. Later we were in the theater and my wife ordered one. Besides being smaller it didn't taste the same. We mentioned it to the bar manager and was told that we were given the classic cosmo. We said that we had the premium pack and was told that it didn't matter as the Martini Bar is the only one that serves them using all premium ingredients.

If you request it to be made using those ingredients at another bar they will do it if they have them but the ratios may be different unless you tell them exactly.

Drink up 🍷🍺🍸🍹

Hi

I have the classic pkg.

May I purchase martinis and pay the extra- I think I read that I could.

What is the "going" rate for a martini ??

Thanks all !!!

Yes you can pay the difference. Classic package limit Is $9 plus gratutity. Most martini's at the Martini bar are $ 12.50 so you would pay $3.50 + 18% = $4.13.

Loved the Martini Bar - Be sure to catch the "show". The bartenders are so much fun to watch.

We were on the Reflection last Nov - the Martini Bar is great. Make sure to get a chocolate martini, it's dessert in a glass.