Princess Sip and Sail

Moxiefurball

You can opt to exchange the beverage package for OBC. That's what I've done. $300 will pay for a soda card, my occasional drink and a whole lot more.

The amount of OBC is based on the length of the cruise. OP didn't state how long their cruise was. I always take OBC for sip and sail since I don't drink much.

You can opt to exchange the beverage package for OBC. That's what I've done. $300 will pay for a soda card, my occasional drink and a whole lot more.

We chose the OBC as well. $450 combined OBC for 7 days is a better deal for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We in the U.K. don't get the Sip and Sail (our deal is $350 OBC per stateroom).

However FWIW remembering that there is no limit on the water you can take on board, and given we always arrive a few days early. We repack the contents of our our cabin bags, (change of clothes, OH's pillow etc) into our cases, buy a 12 pack of litre bottles of San Pé which we put six bottles in each our cabin bags and wheel it on board as 'carry on'.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A great option especially when the voyage is very port intensive and there isn't time to drink the full complement of the AIBP. We did this on last year's voyage and glad we did. The Betty Ford Clinic wasn't covered in our insurance network.

Pam,

Is that $300. pp OBC?

Not Pam (but have had the pleasure to meet her) and here's what the promotion's terms & conditions state.

Guests booking sailings 6-9 days can receive $150 per guest. Guests booking sailings 10-12 days can receive $200 per guest. Guests booking sailings 13 or more days can receive $250 per guest

We chose the OBC as well. $450 combined OBC for 7 days is a better deal for us.

The T&C shows it's $150/pp for a 7-day cruise...is your amount based on a triple occupancy cabin?

Just wondering if we missed something because we're getting $300 for our double occupancy cabin on each of our 7-day B2B cruises.

The T&C shows it's $150/pp for a 7-day cruise...is your amount based on a triple occupancy cabin?

Just wondering if we missed something because we're getting $300 for our double occupancy cabin on each of our 7-day B2B cruises.

The OBC is only valid for the first two guests in the stateroom. Third and fourth guests get "Free Unlimited Soda & More Package", and if they don't want it "no substitutions will be offered."

The details are in Terms and Conditions on the bottom of the Sip & Sail website page.

The OBC is only valid for the first two guests in the stateroom. Third and fourth guests get "Free Unlimited Soda & More Package", and if they don't want it "no substitutions will be offered."

The details are in Terms and Conditions on the bottom of the Sip & Sail website page.

Thanks...I should have taken more time to read all of the T&Cs.

Thanks...I should have taken more time to read all of the T&Cs.

An important part of the Terms and Conditions is the first paragraph. Princess can change the T&Cs at any time with or without notice to guests, and the T&Cs published on their website on the date of sailing will apply. So they could change the T&Cs after you're already on the plane to the cruise, and the new T&Cs would apply.

They also say "A daily limit on alcoholic beverages will apply", but they don't say what the limit is. Under these T&Cs, I guess they could change them on the day you sale to allow only one alcoholic drink per day if they wanted. That would sure save them some money, but I suspect it wouldn't lead to a lot of repeat business.