WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

Thank you for the update Arno! I know it's a while away but any idea of the CD on Equinox 27 October sail? We were really spoiled last time on Equinox with Captain Leo and Alejandro, enjoyed Maarten on Reflection was hoping to meet Rich next time

Used the search function to no avail, but would anyone here know how to email the onboard staff? TIA!

Celebrity discourages passengers contacting on board staff. You can email them if you have their email address. You can't if you don't call Celebrity if you have a specific request.

Celebrity discourages passengers contacting on board staff. You can email them if you have their email address. You can't if you don't call Celebrity if you have a specific request.

If you are in a Suite you will be contacted by the Shoreside Concierge.

Aug 13 rotation change: Captain Nestoroudis returned to Equinox with captain Manetas leaving on his vacation.

Nov 12 should see the next change for Equinox.

There should be a number of Captain changes in the next few weeks. Wonder if this is the final rotation for Nestoroudis before he goes to Edge.

Arno, Captain Georges Iatrous back to active duties; took over command of Millennium today in Vancouver.

Looking slimmer, a bit paler, but glad ''it's over'' as he said.

That is so good to hear.

I wonder what effect this will have on rotation. It was almost time for captain Nick to return.

That is so good to hear.

I wonder what effect this will have on rotation. It was almost time for captain Nick to return.

A Zenith couple who are very close to Nick contacted him. He told them that he would be on the Trans Pacific on September 8th. I will contact a crew member to confirm..

Silhouette as of August 11:

Captain Dimitrios Kafetzis

Hotel Director Mario Valentino

Cruise Director Chris Sweets

Staff Captain Christos Galanis

Executive Chef Victor Mancilla

Guest Relations Manager Jon Pilling

Chief Engineer Stavros Zannikos

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on the TA for this ship in Nov and wonder if Dimitrios will still be on board? We really like him and his brother, both very funny.:)

Celebrity will make an announcement soon concerning the untimely death of a senior staff member at home on vacation. This is a very sad day for many crew and passengers who had the pleasure of sailing with the officer.

That is so good to hear.

not '' almost''= Capt.Ilias Stefanatos had taken over the command 22May from Capt.Nick and is/was due 18Aug,friday, for his relief.

Capt Nick would have resumed command on Millie....but Captain Georges is back on the saddle !! I wonder where Capt Nick will serve for the next 12 weeks.....Of course, the sad news about a collegue will trigger some ripple movements in various rotations.