Symphony of the Seas New Things?

There were no elevated prices that I saw on Liberty for the Super Bowl this year. And we were at a specialty restaurant that night. Really the only thing that I saw they did was play the game on the big screen by the pools.

Well, specialty restaurants are not normally showing the Super Bowl game. The other poster was talking about watching the Super Bowl at the Playmaker's Sports Bar, and I would be very surprised if Royal did not have some sort of a "special" deal that night on tables there. Sort of like when they charge hundreds of dollars for a table on the Royal Promenade for New Year's Eve.

Just seen Playmakers Menu -

Burgers $9

Sliders $3

12 Wings $8

24 Wings $12

50 Wings $25

Popcorn shrimp $7

Loadedpotato skins $6

And a list of TV fixtures - football (UK premier league games), ATP tennis, A League footie (australia), Bundesliga, and NRA Basketball.

Any idea if you can sit at the bar at Playmakers just to have some drinks and not pay the cover, charge similar to Sabor on Harmony?

Any idea if you can sit at the bar at Playmakers just to have some drinks and not pay the cover, charge similar to Sabor on Harmony?

Was there a cover charge listed? I must have missed that.

Don't be surprised if Royal does significant price gouging on Super Bowl night. All bets are off that night, just like they do on Christmas and New Year's Eve.

Thanks for the heads up! Fortunately I don't eat much, but DH will for sure have at least a burger, apps and a dessert. We'll both drink lots, but we'll have the drink package :)

Well, specialty restaurants are not normally showing the Super Bowl game. The other poster was talking about watching the Super Bowl at the Playmaker's Sports Bar, and I would be very surprised if Royal did not have some sort of a "special" deal that night on tables there. Sort of like when they charge hundreds of dollars for a table on the Royal Promenade for New Year's Eve.

Unless the Vikings are in it, or maybe the Steelers or Packers, we will NOT pay hundreds of dollars for playmakers :) LOL- I think DH can miss one superbowl...

Unless the Vikings are in it, or maybe the Steelers or Packers, we will NOT pay hundreds of dollars for playmakers :) LOL- I think DH can miss one superbowl...

I'm sure they will have the game on the pool big screens too.

It is because of the weight the water adds high on the ship. For stability reason the top of the ship must be as light as possible compared to the lower decks. The structure of modern ships with a lot of high decks makes this challenging and they already build lower decks from steel and upper decks from aluminum.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure about that. Not only have they brought the pool back but they also added Hook"s fee based restaurant one deck further up and still kept Solarium buffet.

I’ve just seen a picture onboard that straws are not provided... if you want a straw you need to ask and a paper one will be provided.

Well done RCI.

Not sure if this is fleetwide or whether Symphony is first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

El Loco Fresh

Las Mananitas 7.30 - 11.

Breakfast burrito

breakfast quesadilla

scrambled eggs

hash browns

sausages or bacon

Antojito 11 - 6p

taco (beef chicken pork)

nachos n cheese

burrito (beef chicken)

quesadillas (cheese chicken)

deserts

chocolate dulce de leche

tes leches cake

flan

Don't be surprised if Royal does significant price gouging on Super Bowl night. All bets are off that night, just like they do on Christmas and New Year's Eve.

I was on the Anthem this February during the Super Bowl. Royal Caribbean put out HUGE spreads of "game time food" in all the venues where the game was being shown. No charge. :)

I was on the Anthem this February during the Super Bowl. Royal Caribbean put out HUGE spreads of "game time food" in all the venues where the game was being shown. No charge. :)

I've seen that same thing on Adventure too, both outside around the pool and inside Studio B.

However, with a venue like the new Playmaker's Sports Bar, it seems like charging for tables (like New Year's Eve) would be too much for them to resist.