Help with Enchantment booking please.

Is anyone booked on the Enchantment's 9-day Southern Caribbean cruise from Galveston on November 7, 2018? The RC website says it's sold out but that particular cruise didn't even show up until today. I called and the RC represenative said the cruise is not sold out, just "locked." What does that mean? He said he couldn't tell me anything about it and to check everyday to see if it's "unlocked." Can someone explain please? :rolleyes: There is no Roll Call for this cruise BTW.

Is anyone booked on the Enchantment's 9-day Southern Caribbean cruise from Galveston on November 7, 2018? The RC website says it's sold out but that particular cruise didn't even show up until today. I called and the RC represenative said the cruise is not sold out, just "locked." What does that mean? He said he couldn't tell me anything about it and to check everyday to see if it's "unlocked." Can someone explain please? :rolleyes: There is no Roll Call for this cruise BTW.

There are several possibilities, among them are:

1. The ship is being redeployed.

2. The ship has been chartered.

3. They are changing the prices.

4. The website is messed up.

:)

One of my favorite ships! I hope it works out for you! [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is being refurbished soon after our NE cruise in mid-september 2017. Perhaps that is an 'iffy' week....maybe they are not quite sure of completion date at this time.

The cruise I'm looking at is in Nov. 2018.

Since the itinerary wasn't even listed until today, I'd guess that booking will open in the next day or two. They probably just have some website issues to deal with first.

I did check out the itinerary though, and it looks pretty interesting. Hopefully, if this sailings ends up successful, Royal will consider more longer cruises from Galveston.

Since the itinerary wasn't even listed until today, I'd guess that booking will open in the next day or two. They probably just have some website issues to deal with first.

I did check out the itinerary though, and it looks pretty interesting. Hopefully, if this sailings ends up successful, Royal will consider more longer cruises from Galveston.

I agree! 😀

Thanks - link didnt work for me - starts but then reverts to a .CO.UK page. This morning however I have found it

southern caribbean 9 night- Enchantment of the Seas

Itinerary

Galveston (Texas), United States Puerto Costa Maya , Mexico Colón, Panama Puerto Limon, Costa Rica Cozumel, Mexico Galveston (Texas), United States

rccl_PortMarkIcon.png Departure Port

Galveston (Texas), United States

rccl_ShipIcon.png Ship

Enchantment of the Seas

rccl_SISearchDetailsRoyalLogo.png From

£789

Save for Later Per person based on 2 people sharing

£1,578 for 2 guests

What's included? Sail Dates

Room (stateroom) Pricing from

Interior £789pp Ocean View +£160pp Balcony +£500pp Suite +£1120pp

LINK https://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/itinerary-details/?ItineraryCode=09D031&shipcode=EN&Saildate=20181107

Dont know what will happen to all those booked on the 5 & 4 day trips?

Be interested to hear what the Base prices are in the US Inc taxes & port fees

Thanks - link didnt work for me - starts but then reverts to a .CO.UK page. This morning however I have found it

southern caribbean 9 night- Enchantment of the Seas

Itinerary

Galveston (Texas), United States Puerto Costa Maya , Mexico Colón, Panama Puerto Limon, Costa Rica Cozumel, Mexico Galveston (Texas), United States

rccl_PortMarkIcon.png Departure Port

Galveston (Texas), United States

rccl_ShipIcon.png Ship

Enchantment of the Seas

rccl_SISearchDetailsRoyalLogo.png From

£789

Save for Later Per person based on 2 people sharing

£1,578 for 2 guests

What's included? Sail Dates

Room (stateroom) Pricing from

Interior £789pp Ocean View +£160pp Balcony +£500pp Suite +£1120pp

LINK https://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/itinerary-details/?ItineraryCode=09D031&shipcode=EN&Saildate=20181107

Dont know what will happen to all those booked on the 5 & 4 day trips?

Be interested to hear what the Base prices are in the US Inc taxes & port fees

US prices with non-refundable deposit:

Inside: $715, OV: $855, Balcony: $1155, Suite: $1705

Thanks Bob NRD is what we do best !! LOL

Not to mention paying over the odds.

715 US Dollar equals 541.05 British Pound

which is a bit off £789

789 British Pound equals 1043.31 US Dollar

I know they are big money rates but $330!!!:mad:

It is being refurbished soon after our NE cruise in mid-september 2017. Perhaps that is an 'iffy' week....maybe they are not quite sure of completion date at this time.

I thought it was being refurbed later in 2017 (December?) I'm going in October and would love to be on after a refurb.