Cannot access RCI meet and mingle party list site

I cannot access the confirmed party list (Meet and mingle) for RCI. sailings when I am looking up for Allure or any RCI sailing.

Can someone share the link.

RCI's is just a blank page.

Ty

It's been broke for several weeks.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccSearch.do

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks, this one is working.

I reported this a few weeks ago and have gotten two responses from CC saying they are waiting a response from Royal. This is helpful, I'll follow up with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I pretty much gave up on checking the listing for scheduled M&Ms...it seemed they were not updating them any longer. Not sure why.

Also, at least half the time for us the M&M venue and/or date was changed from what the website said pre-cruise, so it's no great loss for us.

Also, at least half the time for us the M&M venue and/or date was changed from what the website said pre-cruise, so it's no great loss for us.

Agree with Bob. Several times ours has been changed. Check the piles of papers they drop off each day. The invite is usually mixed in with this and is easy to miss. I think you can also check with Guest services or Crown and Anchor Ambassador.

For our upcoming cruise we were told that we would get a note to our stateroom telling us where and when the M and M would be. So as someone mentioned, maybe they have done away with that list of M and M's.

For our upcoming cruise we were told that we would get a note to our stateroom telling us where and when the M and M would be. So as someone mentioned, maybe they have done away with that list of M and M's.

The note has been the norm, in addition to the listing on web site.

I have not been able to access the Confirmed list for two weeks now but as Bob stated what really matters is what your invitation reads. Our upcoming cruise in 25 days, they had it set for our port day in Oslo at 10 AM. I doubt they will have many coming so hopefully it gets changed to our 1st sea day.

If the invitation is not in your cabin when you board, go look for it immediately. Check with your cabin steward first. If not successful there, go to Guest Services. If not successful there, find the Loyalty Ambassador.

Usually the M&M is on the first full day of your cruise. If you don't find out the date, time and place right away, you will probably miss it.

If the invitation is not in your cabin when you board, go look for it immediately. Check with your cabin steward first. If not successful there, go to Guest Services. If not successful there, find the Loyalty Ambassador.

Usually the M&M is on the first full day of your cruise. If you don't find out the date, time and place right away, you will probably miss it.

Thanks

That is what we shall do in the event there is no card in room

Safe travels

Agree....have been on several ships that had CC members missed the event due to either not getting the ship's invitation or not paying attention to the new time, date, or lounge the ship changed it to. I always tell roll call members..."Check

your invitations once on board!! And if you did not get one...ask!!"

Thank you. Good advice especially since on our cruise, the first day at sea is the next day and then after that we're in ports the rest of the days.