Coffee? Need coffee!

CruiserByHeart

While reading through the board and posts about the beverage packages I've failed to find details about the Al Bacio non-alcoholic coffee beverages... specifically which coffees are included in the premium plan but not the classic plan?

Do you know? What's your experience?

Edited by CruiserByHeart

I'm always up very early. Where do I get a good cup of coffee before 7 or 8:00.

Is there coffee and hot water available 24 hours in the buffet area? I can make my coffee with Starbucks Via if need be.

Thanks.

Yes coffee is available 24hrs in Oceanview (buffet).

Al Bacio (deck 5) opens early (6:30am some days if not all) as well for more coffee options....

So you shouldn't need your Starbucks Via ;)

Since Celebrity switched to the Lavazza brand coffee in the dining rooms and the buffet, the coffee in all of those areas is quite drinkable. As to the original question, any coffee or tea I've wanted at Cafe al Bacio has been included in the Classic package.

Since Celebrity switched to the Lavazza brand coffee in the dining rooms and the buffet, the coffee in all of those areas is quite drinkable. As to the original question, any coffee or tea I've wanted at Cafe al Bacio has been included in the Classic package.

Agree, the Lavazza standard coffee is good. For that reason, I we never buy the expensive coffee (we never buy the drink packages). Further, as I have aged, I find that I drink far less coffee. When I worked, I would drink 5-6 mugs a day and frankly it was too much. I started having eye twitches. I cut back because of that and after retirement, I am down to about two mugs a day for breakfast.

I'm surprised no one suggested room service! I always order coffee and croissants in the morning and love sitting on the balcony early in the AM in my bathrobe watching the ocean and enjoying the quiet start to another wonderful day.

I'm always up very early. Where do I get a good cup of coffee before 7 or 8:00.

Is there coffee and hot water available 24 hours in the buffet area? I can make my coffee with Starbucks Via if need be.

Thanks.

Yes coffee is available 24hrs in Oceanview (buffet).

Al Bacio (deck 5) opens early (6:30am some days if not all) as well for more coffee options....

So you shouldn't need your Starbucks Via ;)

I recommend bringing Starbucks Via. I get my early morning cup of coffee in the buffet, but X's coffee is not great. I've developed a "formula" of adding/mixing some Via in with the buffet coffee in either a large travel coffee mug or one of their to-go cups. It's a much better (and stronger) cup of coffee.