Platinum Lounge

We have the RCL towels chosen as our D+ gift on next cruise. I have very low expectations, so I'm sure they'll be fine

If they are the same as what we got a couple of years ago, they are very nice. Much better than the standard blue towels used for saving loungers.

Back to the original question of this thread, I was told that Platinums could lounge at any bar on the ship (drinks not included)..

That is correct, unless there is a abnormally large amount of upper tier cruisers aboard and the make one of the public venues private. Usually only on TA's and such

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We got one per couple on last cruise as new D+.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Wow, we have 258 days with Royal and have been Diamond Plus for awhile and we never got a towel or anything other than the pin, when we became Diamond Plus.

Where we supposed to sign up for this gift and if so where please.

Thanks Sue

Wow, we have 258 days with Royal and have been Diamond Plus for awhile and we never got a towel or anything other than the pin, when we became Diamond Plus.

Thanks Sue

Yep....

You get an upgraded beverage (beer) instead of soda/water.

You also receive a choice between a bottle of wine, a towel, slippers, or a tasty tray of fruit/snacks.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Thanks Sue

If you log into your My Cruises account on Royal's website, click on Profile, then Gift Preferences. In the Bonus Gift Preferences section you should see your choices there.

If you log into your My Cruises account on Royal's website, click on Profile, then Gift Preferences. In the Bonus Gift Preferences section you should see your choices there.

We've been D+ for a while too and also have not rec'd a towel....oh wait, that's right, we pick a bottle of wine as our gift preference. ha!

Never saw the light of a towel when we became D+.

Choose it in your gift preferences in your Crown and Anchor profile. We are back to the ganache truffles again, as they are great or make a nice gift. We have two gifts (340) coming up soon! Wish more was available for those of us who don't drink wine!

We've been D+ for a while too and also have not rec'd a towel....oh wait, that's right, we pick a bottle of wine as our gift preference. ha!

We moved up to three bottles. [emoji6]

What's really fun is we each get three if we have our own cabin. [emoji2]

But you only get one gift max (per cabin) on the short cruises.

Yup, that is why we will be carrying some juice on board in October. ;)

Three would allow me not to carry any on. ha! Now I get my two, plus one from TA and as many as I want in DL....lol!

Three would allow me not to carry any on. ha! Now I get my two, plus one from TA and as many as I want in DL....lol!

Our freebie wines are for those long afternoons on a sea day relaxing on the balcony, or a glass while we getting dressed to go to the DL/CL before dinner. Nice to have options. :D

Our 6 will be on a 23 or 24 day cruise, so it won't go far. [emoji35] I'll carry two more on if I can find some convenient in Sydney.

Our 6 will be on a 23 or 24 day cruise, so it won't go far. [emoji35] I'll carry two more on if I can find some convenient in Sydney.

I got online to find a wine shop in Seattle one time. I prepaid for it, and they had it ready for us when we

stopped by with the taxi on the way to the port. Worked for us. :)

Our freebie wines are for those long afternoons on a sea day relaxing on the balcony, or a glass while we getting dressed to go to the DL/CL before dinner. Nice to have options. :D

I agree......having a glass while waiting for DW to get ready puts the "free" in stress free. :-)

Can't imagine days 13 through 23 when the 6 bottles that you had were consumed on days 1 though 12. lol!

Yep....

You get an upgraded beverage (beer) instead of soda/water.

You also receive a choice between a bottle of wine, a towel, slippers, or a tasty tray of fruit/snacks.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Thanks, now I know why, I signed for a bottle of vino.