Princess eZAir

JP-Cruise

We have always booked our own airfare, never thinking to book through Princess, until we booked a TA from Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale. I had been checking airline prices Wow!! was I surprised when the Princess rep gave me their price. I will always check with Princess for our future cruises

What Astro Flyer said is so true!! We have saved thousands of dollars over buying direct. I also monitor prices daily and they do fluctuate! I find prices cheapest on Wed & Thursday! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are doing a transatlantic and only need one way airfare, so much cheaper on EZair than booking direct. Airlines really gouge you on one way Europe flights, in some cases more than a round trip ticket.

Flying to Heathrow this week and EZair was $228.00 total per person from Los Angeles. Unheard of pricing if we would have booked direct. Started out at about $600 each and prices went down. British Airlines .Even was allowed to select seats

at no extra cost (because that is a benefit of princess EZair). However, called BA last week changed and paid for extra legroom exit row seats. Great seats.

What Astro Flyer said is so true!! We have saved thousands of dollars over buying direct. I also monitor prices daily and they do fluctuate! I find prices cheapest on Wed & Thursday! Good luck

How do you monitor your air prices? When I get on Princess website to check my flight arrangements I'm afraid that I might click the wrong thing and change the flight I already have.

If you have already booked flights with EZAir and want to check and see if you can get a better deal, how do you do that without canceling what you have already booked? I wouldn't want to cancel until I'm sure I can get a better deal.

How do you monitor your air prices? When I get on Princess website to check my flight arrangements I'm afraid that I might click the wrong thing and change the flight I already have.

Pull up your EZAir already booked flight under "travel arrangements " and on the left underneath the details there is a hyperlink that says " add or change flights". Click on it and see what flights are available. If you find a better flight or price - just agree to it and book the new flight! I saved $300 PP on a flight to Buenos Aires next year! Good luck!!

If you have already booked flights with EZAir and want to check and see if you can get a better deal, how do you do that without canceling what you have already booked? I wouldn't want to cancel until I'm sure I can get a better deal.

See my answer above!!

Pull up your EZAir already booked flight under "travel arrangements " and on the left underneath the details there is a hyperlink that says " add or change flights". Click on it and see what flights are available. If you find a better flight or price - just agree to it and book the new flight! I saved $300 PP on a flight to Buenos Aires next year! Good luck!!

If you click on the Add or Change Flights, it won't cancel what you already have booked?

Great explanation of the process although I was hesitant to try it the first time. Even though I'm booked through a TA, a nice Princess rep talked me through the process the first time. I'm now confident that I won't mess up my existing flight reservations. ;)

Another option is to search for a cruise & use the "Flight Quotes" option if anyone is hesitant to check flight options through their Cruise Personalizer.

Another option is to search for a cruise & use the "Flight Quotes" option if anyone is hesitant to check flight options through their Cruise Personalizer.

That's what I do, Frank. I don't go into the actual booking until I've checked out the options first and know I want to make a change. That way I don't have to worry about accidentally hitting the wrong button.

I love EZAir!

That's what I do, Frank. I don't go into the actual booking until I've checked out the options first and know I want to make a change. That way I don't have to worry about accidentally hitting the wrong button.

I love EZAir!

For me that's easier to do because I save my cruises to quickly access them to regularly check air & cruise fares. And that way I've idiot-proofed the process to prevent me from making a mistake. ;p

When booking with EZ and say you book with Delta would you have to pay for your luggage. If I would book Delta on my delta CC I would not pay for luggage

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

My understanding is your DL credit card is linked via your skymiles number so as long as you add your skymiles number to the EZ Air booking you should still qualify for the first checked bag free

Wally.

If you book with ezair and flights are delayed and you miss your ship who is responsible for cost of getting you to next port?

This happened to me this past April trying to catch the CB Transatlantic from FLL to Southampton. DL cancelled many flights thru ATL and could not get me to FLL till the day after the cruise left. EZ Air rebooked me at thier expense to catch up with the ship in Bermuda. I did not have additional travel insurance so I had to pay two nights hotel in Bermuda and get to the port on my own. EZ Air says next port protection but it is really next airport as they do not pay for airport to cruiseport transfer. Princess did give me per diem OBC for the three cruise days I missed.

Wally

Hello, I am taking my first Cruise with Princess next summer. Everyone who has booked their flights through eZair, do you really save money by doing this rather then booking your flight independently? I am just wondering if it is worth it for me. I am flying to Fairbanks and doing the land portion first, then the cruise part so I won't be worrying about catching my cruise on time. Feel free to share any experiences or advice. Thanks

We have found you can't beat their prices. We use them exclusively, example, April this year we flew LAX-FLL and then Hamburg-Lax for around $1200 total for both of us, we're doing LAX-FLL and then Copenhagen-LAX Apr next year for $1100 total for the two of us. We've flown 2 other times using them.

When sailing transatlantic our experiences have been that flying across the pond EZair flights cannot be beat.

However the domestic flight for FLL ($300) was more expensive than the Europe ($241) flight. Instead we got SWA points (50,000) by getting their chargecard ($95) and using 8,000 points each to fly FLL/LAX. We still have 2/3 of our points to use another time & flying SWA home is costing us less than 1/6 of a domestic EZair flight.

That worked best for us...only $600 LAX/BCN and FLL/LAX...and we still have 34,000 SWA points to use in the future. :)

This is one of those situations to where you need to compare EZ-air to booking directly with the airline to see where you can get the price. We have only looked a few tmes and it was cheaper to book with Delta directy (from Atlanta). Granted, there are other benefits to using EZ-air, as I am only discussing the bottom line price of the ticket. It works for us to book directly and never had an issue.

I always check airlines as well as going thru EZAir. For our upcoming cruise it was much cheaper flying overseas but coming home after a transatlantic cruise back to New York, it was cheaper to book our flight home on Southwest and there are no luggage fees on Southwest. We check all options, even consolidators.

I always do my homework--and usually EZAir can beat the airline quoted price. Besides, I love the peace of mind regarding possibly missing the sailing :)

If you read the fine print, your peace of mind will go away. The cruise line and EZ Air do not guarantee anything if you miss the ship. Read the fine print. They will assist, help, etc. but offer no guarantees. If you find otherwise in writing, please post a link. I have been looking for years!

• 8 months later...
Can you go ahead of the cruise and use EZAir? Can you upgrade? I am looking for myself and two couples for flights to Sydney, Australia for next year. Thanks

You can purchase EZair Economy, Premium Economy, Business or First. Or are you asking about using airline miles to upgrade? I’ve never attempted to do that so don’t know if that’s possible.

You can arrive early or return later and can even use some alternative airports. So if you wanted to arrive early at a different airport to tour another area that’s okay. Although you’d need to get other transportation to Sydney for your cruise.