Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Explorer of the Seas

April 13, 2019

Singapore to Dubai

Explorer of the Seas

April 24, 2019

Dubai to Barcelona

At what date explorer will arrive in Barcelone please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When are the TA's for Indy and Explorer? :confused:

Tried to find it on cruisecal but did not see it...:(

TIA (y)

Explorer Nov 5-19 Sou to Mia and Indy Oct 26- Nov 9 Sou to Fort Lauderdale, both with some stops in the Caribbean only.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Explorer has a Norwegian Fjord cruises in early June and September and two Baltic cruises in June and July, the rest is Med and Canary Islands, all similar to Navigator.

Indy has mainly Med and Canary Islands cruises plus one Northern capitals cruise in May (Oslo, Hamburg and Zeebrugge) plus some short ones, all as usual.

You have to subscribe to see it maybe

I have subscribed to cruisecal but still cannot see the itineraries of Explorer and Indy yet.

Anything I need to do here?

Otherwise it would be fantastic if anyone posted the summer schedules of both Indy and Explorer here. :)

Brilliance is doing a May 2018 12-night British Isles sailing. Is there any info that there will be a British Isles sailing in the spring of 2019?

Only in June and July 19, this is already published on Royal’s website.

I have subscribed to cruisecal but still cannot see the itineraries of Explorer and Indy yet.

Anything I need to do here?

Otherwise it would be fantastic if anyone posted the summer schedules of both Indy and Explorer here. :)

Subscribed and paid? Then go under calendars and select ships. Sorry, this is all knowledge I have.

Subscribed and paid? Then go under calendars and select ships. Sorry, this is all knowledge I have.

Oh I need to pay!? No than I wait. Usually the next day the itineraries are uploaded. I wait.

But I would love if someone else posted the itineraries of the ships here. :)

With jewel headed to Miami early 2019 then back to Europe, where does she land late 2019?

There is currently a Rome to San Juan transatlantic in October 2019, but that could definitely change. That TA was made available before the early 2019 Miami redeployment, so who knows at this point. We should find out in a couple of weeks.

Explorer has a Norwegian Fjord cruises in early June and September and two Baltic cruises in June and July, the rest is Med and Canary Islands, all similar to Navigator.

Indy has mainly Med and Canary Islands cruises plus one Northern capitals cruise in May (Oslo, Hamburg and Zeebrugge) plus some short ones, all as usual.

Would you be able to share the exact dates of Explorer's Norwegian Fjords cruise in September?

Thank you very much!

Whens does Indy do the eastbound TA?:confused:

Eastbound TA's are in April-May time normally after easter/spring break time. The 2019 Indy TA "should" be getting released this coming week and fingers crossed will be ending in Southampton 🤞🤞

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Would you be able to share the exact dates of Explorer's Norwegian Fjords cruise in September?

Sep 13-21 with stops in Bergen, Flaam, Geiranger, Alesund and Stavanger. Very nice but late in the season.