Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Just got an email from a TA with MSC new Europe deployment 2019 but nothing from RC yet.

I find t strange when they went to the bother of releasing them early and change them later.

With Jewel Ta changed I'm now less confident Rhapsody Ta will stay. No cruises before and no cruises after.

Might change that to Venice to Dubai, but that's on the wish list.

I find t strange when they went to the bother of releasing them early and change them later.

With Jewel Ta changed I'm now less confident Rhapsody Ta will stay. No cruises before and no cruises after.

We’re currently booked on Rhapsody TA but would def be interested in that if they change it [emoji3]

What do folks think about Oasis fall TA? Is it likely to be be released or sail back to US empty after dry dock?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree.

After the Sale of Splendour and Legend and the rumours of Rhapsody up for sale it makes you apprehensive of booking well in advance.

Pauline works for the government so we can't book more than 9 months in advance in case she cannot get the leave.

We’re currently booked on Rhapsody TA but would def be interested in that if they change it [emoji3]

What do folks think about Oasis fall TA? Is it likely to be be released or sail back to US empty after dry dock?

I wouldn't plan it. Indy is sailing to UK empty but Oasis would be a bigger draw to make money.

How was the snow. I just dug my car out on Saturday but back to work today

Sent from my G8141 using Forums mobile app

I agree.

After the Sale of Splendour and Legend and the rumours of Rhapsody up for sale it makes you apprehensive of booking well in advance.

Pauline works for the government so we can't book more than 9 months in advance in case she cannot get the leave.

I think Mariner Ta was the biggest mistake. Not long after releasing it they cancel it giving big Obc.

Jewel is the first one I've had cancelled and I hop it doesn't happen with Rhapsody

I wouldn't plan it. Indy is sailing to UK empty but Oasis would be a bigger draw to make money.

How was the snow. I just dug my car out on Saturday but back to work today

Rhapsody is booked currently but a bit late for us, would prefer usual October TA

Snow has been horrendous, luckily I work from home so not needed to go out much [emoji6]

Sent from my SGP312 using Forums mobile app

Hi all.

Im a bit late to the ‘which ship’s sailing where and when’ party this time around.

I’ve skim read (probably badly) and I’m looking for confirmation that the ships in the UK in 2019 are Explorer and Independence??

Are the eastbound TA details out yet?

Thanks.

Might change that to Venice to Dubai' date=' but that's on the wish list[/color'].

Now wouldn't that be fab!!

I rang my TA this morning and they say that they have received no information on the Explorer and Indy deployments. I still can't see anything on Cruise Cal for them so am anxiously awaiting the sailings for them both.

Why do you think Ovation will go directly to Hawaii from Seattle without going down the coast first

Thanks, Karen

As I said, there has been speculation that it will go directly to Hawaii from its last Alaska cruise. Someone else has said it is already published, but I personally have not seen the sailings yet.:confused::confused:

from crzndeb's earlier post:

There was speculation on other threads, that because the last Alaska cruise in Sept/2019 is ending in Vancouver, not in Seattle. It cannot go one way to Hawaii from Seattle.

I am sure c and a members can book Indy in us today

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Forums

I just spoke to my TA (again!) and they said nothing is showing up on their systems for either Indy or Explorer in 2019. She thinks that the current UK & Ireland campaign ends tonight so it might be up tomorrow. Time will tell.

I just spoke to my TA (again!) and they said nothing is showing up on their systems for either Indy or Explorer in 2019. She thinks that the current UK & Ireland campaign ends tonight so it might be up tomorrow. Time will tell.
Last day for a drink package. That means price drops tomorrow

The captain told us on the Feb 4 cruise that Oasis is going to sail back empty so they finish the work.

That seems to be happening more (like Mariner this summer).

Does Royal make more on a regular cruise or a TA/TP? Seems like a good buffer to shorten days in drydock and allow time in transit to finish.

No over crowding or overflow issues this way. Fewer complaining. [emoji33]

Does Royal make more on a regular cruise or a TA/TP? Seems like a good buffer to shorten days in drydock and allow time in transit to finish.

No over crowding or overflow issues this way. Fewer complaining. [emoji33]

I have read several times that TA are very low yielding if any at all, so very good opportunity to finish all the work that has to be done.