Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I booked a cabin on Liberty for Jan 19-26, 2020 that leaves Galveston. I really hope (I do have a refundable deposit) to have another Port. Any guesses as to what ship maybe doing a week long Western Caribbean itinerary. I imagine they will like hold out till the beginning of April till we find out.

I booked a cabin on Liberty for Jan 19-26, 2020 that leaves Galveston. I really hope (I do have a refundable deposit) to have another Port. Any guesses as to what ship maybe doing a week long Western Caribbean itinerary. I imagine they will like hold out till the beginning of April till we find out.

The Oasis Class offer 7 night Western Caribbean cruises from Miami/Fort Lauderdale/Port Canaveral.

There will also be 4/5 night itineraries from Fort Lauderdale and Tampa, and probably 7 night itineraries from Tampa although they have not been officially confirmed yet.

Balcony discount makes a difference.

The difference now between D and D+ is now very little if the Cl is a suite lounge.

As they roll the suite lounges fleet wide, then the changes to the C&A might happen.

Probably only a bit of fine tuning

Totally agree.

On most ships the DL and people in them are nicer than CL but it is nice to have an option but the advent of the SL means a drop down in our perks.

We use the balcony discount on every cruise but RC won't combine it with obc deals.

Jewel TA for Fall 2019 has been pulled. We are on that and haven't heard anything from RC. Anyone know what is going on with Jewel after 10/19? Want to get something but will have to wait and hear what RC says.
Other than it not being on the website where do you see that it was pulled? Not trying to be confrontational, just would like to know where you have found this information.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

The Oasis Class offer 7 night Western Caribbean cruises from Miami/Fort Lauderdale/Port Canaveral.

There will also be 4/5 night itineraries from Fort Lauderdale and Tampa, and probably 7 night itineraries from Tampa although they have not been officially confirmed yet.

THANK YOU

Really not interested in Oasis class. I checked Symphony out and it was 3 times the cost.

Other than it not being on the website where do you see that it was pulled? Not trying to be confrontational, just would like to know where you have found this information.

The last time Jewel cruises were pulled from the website, they all ended up being cancelled.

THANK YOU

Really not interested in Oasis class. I checked Symphony out and it was 3 times the cost.

You are very welcome.

But yes, Symphony is commanding a premium right now. Oasis and Allure usually aren't as expensive. If there is a ship from Tampa doing 7 nighters, it will be Radiance or Vision Class.

The last time Jewel cruises were pulled from the website, they all ended up being cancelled.
Wonderful. Well, I'll wait for the email. Hopefully they'll offer something that I can do. This happened with me on the summit and I did luck out. The rccl rep told me today that it was sold out....19 months in advance...lol

Wow... So the newly released TA's are all more than $100pp/night for INSIDE cabins!! Unless Royal is setting things up for some kind of a big sale, they have lost their MINDS.

We paid $100pp/night for our JS on our Freedom TA just 5 months ago. The Indy TA is 3 and 1/3 times more expensive than that for the same ship class... And the Explorer is 2 and 1/3 times more expensive.

Absolutely zero chance of us paying that!

- Sent from my Samsung Note 8

Indy and Navigator again?! Seriously, can't they give the UK cruisers something different for a change?

Did you try the Anthem in 2015? We were on it in September, 2015 out of Southampton and a lot of Brits were saying "We want our Independence back!" We like the Anthem but I guess some don't.

Wow... So the newly released TA's are all more than $100pp/night for INSIDE cabins!! Unless Royal is setting things up for some kind of a big sale, they have lost their MINDS.

We paid $100pp/night for our JS on our Freedom TA just 5 months ago. The Indy TA is 3 and 1/3 times more expensive than that for the same ship class... And the Explorer is 2 and 1/3 times more expensive.

Absolutely zero chance of us paying that!

I agree, the TA prices on Oasis class and ships leaving from Southampton are absurd.

The changes expressed in that article are impacting sailings between January and April 2019.

Now the October 2019 TA that was scheduled from Rome to San Juan has also been pulled from the website, but no official announcements.

We are calling those that had to rebook with the redeployment team "refugees". We were bumped from our January 20, 2018 on the Adventure to March 17, 2018. They only offered certain cruises to replace it. That was a wakeup call.

Did you try the Anthem in 2015? We were on it in September, 2015 out of Southampton and a lot of Brits were saying "We want our Independence back!" We like the Anthem but I guess some don't.

We loved Anthem from Southampton. That class is much better suited to ex UK cruises due to the climate. Indy, on a sea day when it’s wet outside isn’t particularly comfortable to be inside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We loved Anthem from Southampton. That class is much better suited to ex UK cruises due to the climate. Indy, on a sea day when it’s wet outside isn’t particularly comfortable to be inside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Couldn’t agree more about Indy. Sailing from the UK the weather is always going to be mixed. Everyone inside combined with their free’ drinks packages is not something I ever want to experience again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have to admit I'm very very disappointed with the TA offerings this time, particularly the prices of those out of Southampton. We live in the UK and so Southampton is naturally a convenient port to travel out of -- but with the prices so overpriced, we're reluctant to do so, even for the convenience factor.

We are still tempted by the Rhapsody TA in Nov 2019 but with the ship itself being on the market, we're hesitant. Also, we're on the Rhapsody TA coming up in May and have found the shore excursion offerings in the Canary Islands to be very poor. While we love the long days at sea, we also want to make the most of our time in new ports -- but only if we can get decent excursions. (I've also tried to find non-RC excursions and they are really hard to find!)

Not really sure what we will do -- we were hoping to book a fall 2019 cruise but we may skip it at this point and save for a more spectacular cruise in 2020!

Called the D+ desk at RC. They said something is up is why we can no longer see as an available cruise. A cruise that is all sold out is still listed and shows as sold with nothing available. I hope this info is wrong as I was really looking forward to this cruise as we have a couple of other cruises out of San Juan after this one. Rrrrrrr..................

You are very welcome.

But yes, Symphony is commanding a premium right now. Oasis and Allure usually aren't as expensive. If there is a ship from Tampa doing 7 nighters, it will be Radiance or Vision Class.

Harmony was a premium too. We waited until our sailing in 30 days for the price to come down enough.

Huh, the prices for the Southampton cruises are outrageous, especially to Baltic and Norway!!! [emoji79]

Roughly 5000€ (5300 US$) are extreme... the cruises on Princess are far less expensive. Let’s hope the next weeks the prices will lower. That’s simply too much...

Waiting for a good deal on eastern for January 2020. We usually get a good deal in March or April!

not many choices currently available. have heard no itineraries till mid April. TA said that they have to have them up by 18 months out. Sounds like things are such a mess that we may be looking more towards that deadline.