Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I see the Panama Canal cruises in February/March 2019 on Jewel have been added. We were hoping that the November PC cruises would be repeated in 2019. Do the spring cruises mean there won't be any more RCCL PC cruises in 2019? We can't take long cruises in the Spring.

I see the Panama Canal cruises in February/March 2019 on Jewel have been added. We were hoping that the November PC cruises would be repeated in 2019. Do the spring cruises mean there won't be any more RCCL PC cruises in 2019? We can't take long cruises in the Spring.

Regarding the fact that the remaining deployment is going to be released be early and mid of April, it’s possible to have Panama Canal cruises by late 2019 as well. ;)

Further the originally scheduled (October 2019) Transatlantic from Rome to San Juan on Jewel has been cancelled, could well be she is the candidate for Panama Canal cruises. Or Vision again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Further the originally scheduled (October 2019) Transatlantic from Rome to San Juan on Jewel has been cancelled, could well be she is the candidate for Panama Canal cruises.

Don't think cancelled has been confirmed? Not listed currently but the most recent scenario I had seen was to Miami not San Juan, panama canal would be ok too for her

Regarding the fact that the remaining deployment is going to be released be early and mid of April, it’s possible to have Panama Canal cruises by late 2019 as well. ;)

Further the originally scheduled (October 2019) Transatlantic from Rome to San Juan on Jewel has been cancelled, could well be she is the candidate for Panama Canal cruises. Or Vision again.

It hasn't been canceled, although the itinerary may be adjusted to Miami.

Jewel is still cruising in Europe through the end of October 2019. It still needs to do a TA.

Thanks - will wait for this release. We really want to take RCCL for this cruise, but may have to go with Celebrity on this one. At least we get reciprocal benefits. Sigh....at this rate, we'll never make D+

I would love to jump on both of those canal trips.

This is twice they have come out with PC cruises late in the release cycle and I already have something else at that time.

I would love to jump on both of those canal trips.

This is twice they have come out with PC cruises late in the release cycle and I already have something else at that time.

I totally agree, with RCCL posting there cruises so late in the season most people have already made plans for that time of the year and don't want to change them.

I totally agree, with RCCL posting there cruises so late in the season most people have already made plans for that time of the year and don't want to change them.

I would love to that the Jewel canal B2B but to do it I would have to cancel the last of a string of cruises on the Vision and fly from New Orleans to Miami to get to it. I would not mind but it would extend our trip from 42 days to about 68 and that would be a bit long. The other option would be to cancel 3 of our Vision trips and come home for a coupe weeks in between. Between extra flights and non refundable deposits that gets expensive.

:mad: We were hoping to book Oasis Westbound transatlantic fall 2019 but our travel agent just confirmed that plans are to finish the future Oasis dry dock on the way back to Florida instead of scheduling a transatlantic. So there will be no Oasis Transatlantic in Fall 2019.

Very dissapointing news for all of us waiting to book Oasis back to USA fall 2019. Now waiting for news on Jewel Westbound 2019. And hoping it will not be priced as crazy as the last released transatlantics:mad::mad::mad:

Received the email from RC the Jewel Fall 2019 TA has been canceled. They are offering Brilliance as a replacement. Now what to do........

Have they cancelled Jewel TA completely? Was hoping they’d change to Miami or Fort Lauderdale

Jewel email

Dear Travel Partner,

We are reaching out to let you know that, regrettably, we have to cancel your clients’ Jewel of the Seas October 30, 2019 sailing in order to accommodate the new 2019-2020 winter itinerary. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this causes and for the impact on your clients’ vacation.

We hope to make it up to you and your clients with the following compensation package:

Option 1: Re-book Selected Sailings

• You can re-book Brilliance of the Seas: 11/3
  • Their original stateroom category will be price protected at the original cruise fare rate, excluding taxes, fees, gratuities and other non-cruise fare items
  • And receive a credit to spend onboard per stateroom: $200 for Interior, Ocean View and Balcony staterooms | $400 for Suites
  • Plus an additional $50 for each third or more guest to spend onboard
  • Reimbursement of non-refundable airline charges with receipts (up to $200 per guest for Domestic flights and up to $300 per guest for International flights)

Option 2: Re-book any other Royal Caribbean Sailing

• Re-book any other Royal Caribbean ship and sail date
  • And receive a credit to spend onboard per stateroom: $200 for Interior, Ocean View and Balcony staterooms | $400 for Suites
  • Plus an additional $50 for each third or more guest to spend onboard
  • Reimbursement of non-refundable airline charges with receipts (up to $200 per guest for Domestic flights and up to $300 per guest for International flights)

Option 3: If you choose to cancel

We will process a full refund to the original form of payment, including any non-refundable deposit

Have they cancelled Jewel TA completely? Was hoping they’d change to Miami or Fort Lauderdale

Completely.....

Dear Guest,

We are reaching out to let you know that, regrettably, we have to cancel your*Jewel of the Seas*October 30, 2019*sailing in order to accommodate the new 2019-2020 winter itinerary. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this causes and for the impact on your vacation.

We do have some options to make it up to you that we are hoping you will take advantage of. They are as follows:

Option 1: Re-book Selected Sailings

You can re-book*Brilliance*of the Seas: 11/3

Your original stateroom category will be price protected at the original cruise fare rate, excluding taxes, fees, gratuities and other non-cruise fare items

And*receive a credit to spend onboard per stateroom:

$200 for Interior, Ocean View and Balcony staterooms | $400 for Suites

Plus an additional $50 for each third or more guest to spend onboard

If you incur a fee due to the change in their airline reservations will be reimbursed up to $200 per person, for Domestic Flights & $300 per person, for International Flights.

Option 2: Re-book any other Royal Caribbean Sailing

Re-book any other Royal Caribbean ship and sail date

And*receive a credit to spend onboard per stateroom:

$200 for Interior, Ocean View and Balcony staterooms | $400 for Suites

Plus an additional $50 for each third or more guest to spend onboard

If you incur a fee due to the change in their airline reservations will be reimbursed up to $200 per person, for Domestic Flights & $300 per person, for International Flights.

Option 3: If you choose to cancel

We will process a full refund to the original form of payment, including any non-refundable deposit

We will call you personally to ensure we reach the best possible solution for you. In the meantime, if you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at 888-281-9344. In order to give you ample time to decide on an option that best fits your needs, you will not need to provide us with your final compensation decision until March 27, 2018.

Thank you for your understanding. We hope that you find a suitable vacation option with us, as we have no doubt your vacation will be nothing short of amazing. We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

It’s canceled with no info where she is going. Redeployment couldn’t tell me anything re what they are doing with her. I do know I am weary of RC canceling cruises we have booked.

Why cant they release all at the same time? I booked Explorer TA last week but if Dubai is in the mix....:rolleyes:

I don't think it will be. Nice thought but I can't see Dubai getting relaunched.

Explorer looks good with a nice change of ports.

I'm on Rhapsody, so if that gets cancelled I'm not sure what to do.

Explorer is a good option but also looked at Ovation in Alaska and Celebrity has some good options.

Vancouver to Yokohama or Barcelona to Buenos Aires would be a change

I don't think it will be. Nice thought but I can't see Dubai getting relaunched.

Explorer looks good with a nice change of ports.

I'm on Rhapsody, so if that gets cancelled I'm not sure what to do.

Explorer is a good option but also looked at Ovation in Alaska and Celebrity has some good options.

Vancouver to Yokohama or Barcelona to Buenos Aires would be a change

Surely they wont cancel both Jewel and Rhapsody TA in one season? That would be horrendous customer service!

That's the worst part about the cancellations and why it's easy to understand why people book backup cruises. By the time they cancel and inform you of the options, there can be very little choice on the price protected sailings, especially if the cruise is somewhat unusual, like a transatlantic.
Just changed my cancelled Jewel 2019 Spring TA backup to a 9 night Grandeur May 2019 Caribbean as my new backup.

Still have the Serenade TA as my first choice......[emoji41]

Just changed my cancelled Jewel 2019 Spring TA backup to a 9 night Grandeur May 2019 Caribbean as my new backup.

Still have the Serenade TA as my first choice......[emoji41]

Backups are a wonderful thing:cool: