Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Villefranche has a booking for Jewel of the Seas 9 November 2019 which doesn’t match the old Trans Atlantic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. It does match the pattern for the end of Jewel's 2018 season from Rome though, where she does a 12 night cruise, calling at Villefranche on day 10 and returning to Rome before embarking on the TA.

In 2019, her last cruise currently finishes on Oct 30, so the same itinerary would see her in VF on Nov 9 as per the port booking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unsure if if this has been reported Los Angeles has a booking for Vision 30 October 2019 which isn’t entered as a turn around.

1 December 2019 for Vision still shows as a turn around at Los Angeles.

Good find. Thanks

Panama Canal maybe

BS to make a buck.... Who needs this on a Bahamas island? :eek:

This is so stereotype US :rolleyes:

If you are referring to a company who is in business to make money, then I agree with you. But I don't believe it is limited to US companies.:rolleyes:

So far the people I have spoken to are not very happy about turning Coco Cay into a waterpark. :(

Unsure if if this has been reported Los Angeles has a booking for Vision 30 October 2019 which isn’t entered as a turn around.

1 December 2019 for Vision still shows as a turn around at Los Angeles.

Keep us updated -- I for one am very interested in *any* Royal ship in California.

If you are referring to a company who is in business to make money, then I agree with you. But I don't believe it is limited to US companies.:rolleyes:

So far the people I have spoken to are not very happy about turning Coco Cay into a waterpark. :(

I have found - US companies have a very different ethic towards their cutomers....not all companies are out to screw their customers as much as they can....:rolleyes:

Hi Karen

I did notice in the Press Release section on the web site they are pushing the short cruises from Miami on Mariner. Looks like they are trying to attract a younger clientele. Mariner is getting all the slides etc.

Not for us oldies.

Hi Karen

I did notice in the Press Release section on the web site they are pushing the short cruises from Miami on Mariner. Looks like they are trying to attract a younger clientele. Mariner is getting all the slides etc.

Not for us oldies.

Alex, yes, that seems to be the ongoing trend with Royal. I think it began somewhere around the time the first rock climbing wall appeared.

The UK Royal Caribbean website tells people to check back on the website for more cruises and dates to be added from the UK.

I assume it means Spectrum cruises.

Don't see anything yet, Still only Indy and Explorer

Alex, have you heard the rumour that Rhapsody is leaving the fleet?

I did read on here that they are just awaiting a date of transfer. It was said it's being leased to a partner company.

Not heard anything yet.

Just curious why nothing before and after next years Nov. Ta