Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I had the equivalent cabin on Adventure. Never again! Not only did it have a swinging door, it only had a porthole, and the balcony itself was wedge-shaped. Very small, with a support beam going diagonally from our deck up to the next deck, positioned right outside the door so that you could conveniently bang your head. 9590 -- don't be fooled by the deck plan!:o
On Voyager/Freedom class I only like the corners on decks 10 and 7.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I had the equivalent cabin on Adventure. Never again! Not only did it have a swinging door, it only had a porthole, and the balcony itself was wedge-shaped. Very small, with a support beam going diagonally from our deck up to the next deck, positioned right outside the door so that you could conveniently bang your head. 9590 -- don't be fooled by the deck plan!:o

Thanks. I'll put that cabin on my swerve list. I do have a few.

I would like to try a hump balcony next

That's a new one. Still waiting on Rhapsody cruises before and after the Nov '19 Ta.
Yep....

Wanna see the dates when Rhapsody leaves Venice and goes over to Barcelona.

Rhapsody is my fall backup TA.....but could move to the top if the cruise before the TA is interesting.

Yep....

Wanna see the dates when Rhapsody leaves Venice and goes over to Barcelona.

Rhapsody is my fall backup TA.....but could move to the top if the cruise before the TA is interesting.

Hope to see you on Rhapsody then

I hope to see Rhapsody still in the Royal fleet.....

Have a look on the Rhapsody roll call and it says it's showing on cruise call after then Ta in Nov '19

Hopeful, but who knows

Yeah, I'm starting to think I should have booked that one instead of the 2019 one.
Bob

Book the Vision Fall 2019 TA (overnight in Lisbon) as a back up. It has a fantastic Mediterranean/Greek Island cruise before the TA. They still got a few JS's available

I was booked on the Jewel out of San Juan on 2019, and my cruise was cancelled when the ship was moved. In order to preserve the possibility of the $200 toward another cruise, I allowed the reservation to be moved to Freedom, the ONLY ship doing the southern Caribbean out of San Juan. I'm impatiently waiting for new about whether another ship will do seasonal cruises out of San Juan in 2019 or 2020. Next week, I hope.

Bob

Book the Vision Fall 2019 TA (overnight in Lisbon) as a back up. It has a fantastic Mediterranean/Greek Island cruise before the TA. They still got a few JS's available

I wonder if I booked that now, and then they cancelled Rhapsody and allowed protected pricing on Vision, would they just lower my price?

I wonder if I booked that now, and then they cancelled Rhapsody and allowed protected pricing on Vision, would they just lower my price?
I would think they would IF Vision is on the list. Royal also wouldn't know you have a back up unless you gave the rep the reservation number.

I would think they would IF Vision is on the list. Royal also wouldn't know you have a back up unless you gave the rep the reservation number.

I would not do Vision without price protection, it's about $800pp more than what we have for Rhapsody now.

Oasis will most likely do Barcelona the summer of 2019. Q4 has enhancements specific to the Asian market and other than a couple quick cruises I would expect her to sail direct to Asia.

Booked on a TA to Barcelona spring 19 on the oasis. Wish there was a royal returning back rather than fly!

Booked on a TA to Barcelona spring 19 on the oasis. Wish there was a royal returning back rather than fly!

Take the high speed train from Barcelona to England and take Cunard back to the US.:D

With the prices Ta's are now commanding, I'm surprised they don't have a ship doing full time transatlantics

TAs from Barcelona and Rome that are not Oasis class ships are still not bad. For whatever reason, any TA from Southampton and any TA on an Oasis class ship are very pricey

Rookie question....what is the difference between a TA and a repositioning...outside of perhaps the time of year?

For Royal, all TAs are repositioning cruises. However, not all repositioning cruises are TAs.

Rookie question....what is the difference between a TA and a repositioning...outside of perhaps the time of year?

Welcome to cruise critic. Don't be put off by some negative comments on here.

Enjoy your cruise on Allure