Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I bet quite a few people were still hoping for a continuation of those super cheap pacific coastals.

Yep, as predicted, ovation taking over exactly what Rhapsody did before Explorer with beginning and end of Alaska season visits to Vancouver because of PVSA requirements, with direct sailings to/from Hawaii.

The explorer coastals have been a failure (especially the 4 day sailings) and were being given away, as was the 24 day TP with many bragging about their sub $50 per diems. No way this company looking to scrape and maximize profit from every single source possible would allow that to happen for long. I’m actually totally surprised explorer and those coastals lasted more than one season.

What do you want to know about it?

The actual ports of call.

Hoopster95....I’ve been enjoying your Oceania Tahiti review. We’re planning on booking when the spring 2020 sailings are released and a PH2 like you. I’m learning a lot about Oceania since we’ve never sailed on that line before. Thanks for so much info.

Edited by shirazcruiser

The actual ports of call.

Hoopster95....I’ve been enjoying your Oceania Tahiti review. We’re planning on booking when the spring 2020 sailings are released and a PH2 like you. I’m learning a lot about Oceania since we’ve never sailed on that line before. Thanks for so much info.

Vancouver, Victoria, 4 days at sea, Na Pali Coast Kaui, Lahaina Maui, Kailuna Kona Hawaii 2 days, Honolulu Oahu.

Seasonal Caribbean should be the following:

Explorer does 5 and 9 nights from Miami (instead of Navigator), Vision (instead of Jewel) and Freedom 7 nights out of San Juan, Serenade 10 and 11 out of Fort Lauderdale, Independence 4 and 5 out of Fort Lauderdale, Rhapsody 7 nights out of Tampa, Brilliance 4 and 5 out of Tampa. Nothing new but two ships have changed. I assume Jewel goes to Dubai or stays in Europe for the winter.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Great to know, thanks!! Vision is a slight development backwards, imho Radiance Class is perfect for this itinerary from San Juan with its open decks and the outdoor Windjammer area.

Further only Vision seems to sail Panama Canal in fall 2019. Does she have one from California to San Juan?

Do you have a source for the new deployment? It’s cruisecal?

Vision starts in San Juan at end of December 19 and before that she does some Panama Canal cruises from October until December 19 (Miami to LA and back).

And could you please give us the ports of call and dtaes of the late 2019 Panama Canal sailings? That would be great! :)

I try to list the winter 2019/20 ships:

-Symphony: Caribbean from Miami

-Harmony: Caribbean from Pt. Canaveral

-Allure: Caribbean from Pt. Everglades

-Oasis: Caribbean from Miami

-------

-Spectrum: not clear yet - Australia or Asia

-Ovation: Australia/NZ

-Anthem: Northeast (Bahams/Caribbean) from Bayonne

-Quantum: see Spectrum

------

-Independence: Short Caribbean from Pt. Everglades

-Liberty: Caribbean from Galveston

-Freedom: Caribbean from San Juan

------

-Jewel: not clear yet - Arabian Gulf from Dubai most likely (or maybe South America!!:D)

-Serenade: longer Caribbean from Pt. Everglades

-Brilliance: Short Caribbean from Tampa

-Radiance: Australia/NZ

------

-Mariner: Short Bahamas from Pt. Canaveral

-Navigator: Short Bahamas from Miami

-Adventure: Caribbean from Pt. Everglades

-Explorer: Caribbean (with ABC islands) from Miami

-Voyager: not clear yet - Asia or Australia most likely

------

-Vision: Central America/Panama Canal Miami - LA and vv.; later Caribbean from San Juan

-Rhapsody: Caribbean from Tampa

-Enchantment: Short Caribbean from Galveston

-Grandeur: see Anthem from Baltimore

-----

-Majesty: Short Bahamas and Cuba

-Empress: Short Bahamas and Cuba

Great to know, thanks!! Vision is a slight development backwards, imho Radiance Class is perfect for this itinerary from San Juan with its open decks and the outdoor Windjammer area.

Further only Vision seems to sail Panama Canal in fall 2019. Does she have one from California to San Juan?

Yes, and the last Panama Canal mid of December goes from LA to San Juan.

Yes, and the last Panama Canal mid of December goes from LA to San Juan.

Thank you!!

Do you please have the dates and ports of the Panama Canal cruises on Vision in late 2019?

Would highly appreciate it. [emoji5]

Thank you!!

Do you please have the dates and ports of the Panama Canal cruises on Vision in late 2019?

Max Los Angeles has port bookings for the 30/10 and 1/12/18 for Vision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you!!

Oct 14-30, 2019 Mia to LA, Oct 30 - Nov 15 LA to MIA, Nov 15 - Dec 1 Mia to LA, LA to SJU Dec 1 - 16.

I am a little surprised that only two people on cruisecritic care about this news...

Oct 14-30, 2019 Mia to LA, Oct 30 - Nov 15 LA to MIA, Nov 15 - Dec 1 Mia to LA, LA to SJU Dec 1 - 16.

I am a little surprised that only two people on cruisecritic care about this news...

Where are you finding this?

I am very interested.

When can it be booked?

Thank you so much! Do you also have the ports of call? [emoji5]

I hope those itineraries are open for sale this week.

Obviously no Radiance-Class ships is likely to sail Panama Canal between late 2019 and spring 2020.

Thank you so much! Do you also have the ports of call? [emoji5]

I hope those itineraries are open for sale this week.

Obviously no Radiance-Class ships is likely to sail Panama Canal between late 2019 and spring 2020.

Mia, Grand Cayman (on most trips), Cartagena, Colon, Panama Canal, Puntarenas, Puerto Quetzal, Santa Cruz Huatulca, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, LA and the same vice versa. Trip to San Juan stops at Aruba instead of Caymans.

I think alot of people are interested. They just have been busy over the holiday weekend and not seeing the thread....or are appreciating the questions of others and your answers! Thank you very much for the info!

I've been lurking, but I am very interested. :) I am currently booked on the b2b Vision Canal cruises this November/December, but I never get tired of this itinerary.

Thanks for sharing the information.

I am also interested in the fall, 2019 Radiance itinerary from Vancouver/Hawaii. Any information on sale date and itinerary release date is appreciated, thanks.

Mia, Grand Cayman (on most trips), Cartagena, Colon, Panama Canal, Puntarenas, Puerto Quetzal, Santa Cruz Huatulca, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, LA and the same vice versa. Trip to San Juan stops at Aruba instead of Caymans.

Great, thank you so much!!

Agree - I would certainly prefer a Radiance Class ship. I love the outdoor Windjammer dining and the absence of a mini-golf course is mildly disappointing. Any clue re: itinerary? I know it's supposed to be announced this week, but I'm increasingly impatient! Trying to decide between Summit or Vision. I'd get a $200 discount on Vision in return for my cancelled Jewel cruise, but I might want to try out Summit. Decisions, decisions... ;p