Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

On a facebook page, someone mentioned that on a Chinese website that details and deployment for Spectrum will be released in May 2018. Not sure if it's true and if its allowed, I can post the link to the website (not facebook) showing it.

Ooh I’d be interested in the link!

The link literally is just a screenshot and it says this with a Royal Caribbean logo in the middle

May 2018 (Announced the Deployment/ Reveal the WoW)

2019 (Set to Sail in China)

Given that RCL, China Phase 2 opening deployment is on the week of May 15, i think there is a high chance that will be Spectrum's deployment.

Unsure what cruises were still to be released that sailed from Uk.

On a search on Royals web site it said 30 available. Today 53 are bookable.

3 options, me being wrong, web site glitch or new releases

All 3 are possible

On a facebook page, someone mentioned that on a Chinese website that details and deployment for Spectrum will be released in May 2018. Not sure if it's true and if its allowed, I can post the link to the website (not facebook) showing it.

Probably in conjunction with the April '18 release of remainder of '19 - '20 schedules. Waiting to book out of Bayonne and wondering if Anthem will still sail from this port. Heard that either the Quantum or Anthem will sail out of Southampton.

Voyager appears to be doing 10 day Japan Cherry Blossom cruises from Hong Kong late March - April 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They would be good cruises. Thought about doing Japan on Celebrity

The Hong Kong Kai Tak cruise terminal website shows a single booking for Quantum of the Seas in October 2019... going south from Shanghai? Would be great if it were based in Singapore in the winter, though I guess Australia to replace Explorer/Voyager would be more likely?

http://www.kaitakcruiseterminal.com.hk/schedule/2019-2/

Sa 12 Oct 2019 Quantum of the Seas 0800 1800 母港 (Homeport) turn

Watching a TV holiday program tonight and they showed Marella discovery but I'm sure i heard the presenter say Marella Explorer will be joining Marella next year.

I wonder which ship Explorer is now?.

Marella explorer 2 is the sky sea golden era the ex celebrity century ship [emoji568]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Watching a TV holiday program tonight and they showed Marella discovery but I'm sure i heard the presenter say Marella Explorer will be joining Marella next year.

I wonder which ship Explorer is now?.

Marella Explorer 1 joins this year and was TUI Mein Schiff 1 and Celebrity Galaxy before.

Marella Explorer 2 joins next year and as said before is Golden Era and was Celebrity Century.

Marella Explorer 1 and 2 were Legend and Splendor of the Seas.

No further transfers will me made in 2019 so other Vision class ships are safe for now!

Marella Explorer 1 joins this year and was TUI Mein Schiff 1 and Celebrity Galaxy before.

Marella Explorer 2 joins next year and as said before is Golden Era and was Celebrity Century.

Marella Explorer 1 and 2 were Legend and Splendor of the Seas.

No further transfers will me made in 2019 so other Vision class ships are safe for now!

What ships were Discovery 1&2

My Ship seems to be getting a shuffle as well

Sent from my G8141 using Forums mobile app