Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Sydney currently has 4 ships: Ovation, Explorer, Voyager and Radiance. We know Explorer is leaving.

Guesses: Ovation and Radiance continue the current Sydney - Alaska seasonal pattern.

Quantum replaces Voyager in Sydney. (Spectrum goes to China).

Jewel comes to Brisbane (second guess is Voyager). If this is right, where would she go in the northern summer? Alaska? Singapore?

Australia would still have 4 ships in total with a slight increase in capacity (roughly 500 pax).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Won't be Voyager as she is replacing Mariner in Singapore full time from the end of April 2018.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

Won't be Voyager as she is replacing Mariner in Singapore full time from the end of April 2018.

As far as I know, Voyager's deployment beyond March 2019 has not been announced, so she could easliy be moved or shared seasonally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At what time is the press conference?

645 Eastern on Royal Caribbean International’s corporate FB page. They mention it there.

Here’s what Millie Q says:

Friends! Big things are on the way from Royal Caribbean International! Tune in to Royal's FB at 7pm EST to catch all the adventure. EDIT: 6:45PM there's a sneak peek.

645 Eastern on Royal Caribbean International’s corporate FB page. They mention it there.

Here’s what Millie Q says:

Friends! Big things are on the way from Royal Caribbean International! Tune in to Royal's FB at 7pm EST to catch all the adventure. EDIT: 6:45PM there's a sneak peek.

Could the announcement be something to do with Australia / Asia. Currently it is 5 am in Sydney and 2 am in NYC, so that would make it a 10am announcement for Sydney. Parts of Asia are 2-3 hours behind Sydney.

Could the announcement be something to do with Australia / Asia. Currently it is 5 am in Sydney and 2 am in NYC, so that would make it a 10am announcement for Sydney. Parts of Asia are 2-3 hours behind Sydney.

No it’s about «*a big new feature*»

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Will an Oasis Class fit under the Verrazano bridge? Without scrapping any paint ;)

dp

If and it's a big IF the Oasis and Allure can still lower their stacks, then yes they can clear the Narrows bridge. Since the the Harmony and Symphony were built in France and do not have to clear the Great Belt Bridge in Denmark, I do not know if either of these ships have the ability to lower the stacks in order to be able to clear the Narrows Bridge.

I bet for

«*Royal Caribbean will build a "massive water park" in CocoCay that, "will eclipse any other water park in the world."

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Forums

Funny and still one of the best guesses.

If Brisbane does get off the ground hope its a mid size ship (Vision, Radiance or Freedom class) rather than a mega-ship.

I'm hoping that cruises from Brisbane will be more "Australian" rather than almost immediately moving to NZ . Want to see Australia not NZ even that I do like NZ wine!

I'm hoping that cruises from Brisbane will be more "Australian" rather than almost immediately moving to NZ . Want to see Australia not NZ even that I do like NZ wine!

100% I’m so tired of new ships only doing NZ. Magestic Princess is a prime example. I want AU not NZ

See the top 'Sticky' Royal Caribbean to Invest $900 million in Revitalizing Cruise Ships'

This is for ten ships,specified as Oasis, Allure and all Voyager and Freedom class ships only.

Edited by pspercy