Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I did read on here that they are just awaiting a date of transfer. It was said it's being leased to a partner company.

Not heard anything yet.

Just curious why nothing before and after next years Nov. Ta

I really hope Royal keeps Rhapsody. I haven't had the pleasure of sailing on her.

I do have a TA scheduled for November 2019 though.......

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I really hope Royal keeps Rhapsody. I haven't had the pleasure of sailing on her.

Rhapsody was our first and second cruise in 2006. Good memories.

Port bookings do not show Rhapsody going anywhere. Always subject to change, but unlikely.....

Rhapsody and Virgin's new ship will be on the same schedule for Key West in April of 2020 offering quite a contrast between traditional and next generation ship.

Port bookings do not show Rhapsody going anywhere. Always subject to change, but unlikely.....

Rhapsody and Virgin's new ship will be on the same schedule for Key West in April of 2020 offering quite a contrast between traditional and next generation ship.

Thanks....

MADflyer

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I'm worse off than that. I've never been on a Vision Class ship yet.

Better hurry up before they are all sold.

We absolutely have loved Vision. We sailed the Med in 2016 in her and did B2B2B on her in January, and we have her for Panama Canal in November.

Our first ship in 2006 was Rhapsody. We then moved to larger ships, preferring Voyager class or larger. What I forgot about Vision and the smaller ships was how friendly and helpful the staff was, and how wonderful the cruise experience could be with a very involved, personable captain like Marek Slaby. The ship was spotless, and hey, it even had a Park Cafe. Do go before they disappear. I had forgotten what good service was like as the norm, rather than the exception.

Vision/Rhapsody have the best corner afts on deck 7.

Deck 8 the corners are Jr Suites

Doing Vision B2B including a TA next Spring both in same corner Aft...

Doing Vision next Fall - Greek Islands B2B with a TA in the corner. 25 nights

Cabin 7652

Times are good.......

Cabin 7652

Times are good.......

I have 7152 for the Nov '19 Ta. If it's not sold by then

We absolutely have loved Vision. We sailed the Med in 2016 in her and did B2B2B on her in January, and we have her for Panama Canal in November.

Our first ship in 2006 was Rhapsody. We then moved to larger ships, preferring Voyager class or larger. What I forgot about Vision and the smaller ships was how friendly and helpful the staff was, and how wonderful the cruise experience could be with a very involved, personable captain like Marek Slaby. The ship was spotless, and hey, it even had a Park Cafe. Do go before they disappear. I had forgotten what good service was like as the norm, rather than the exception.

I have friends who swear by Rhapsody. They have done a few Ta's and are on this years.

Some of the changes I don't like. On Radiance Class I liked the seaview café but its gone.

I might move to Vision if Rhapsody gets cancelled although Explorer Ta looks better with a change of ports

I have Rhapsody from Venice this November so hopefully she remains until then! I have sailed on Splendour in the past and agree about loving tbe smaller ship friendliness.

I might have to plan to sail on Grandeur, Vision and Enchanment soon just in case as I missed out on Legend!

I have friends who swear by Rhapsody. They have done a few Ta's and are on this years.

Some of the changes I don't like. On Radiance Class I liked the seaview café but its gone.

I might move to Vision if Rhapsody gets cancelled although Explorer Ta looks better with a change of ports

We have been on Splendour and Vision for a 7 night cruise and Enchantment for a 4 night Bahamas cruise.

We loved the ships but the facilities are limited and i think any longer cruise than 7 nights would be monotonous.

Cabin 7652

Times are good.......

That's the one! Would love to do Med or European but traveling alone will wait. My kids speak French and Spanish but have 2 yrs until they finish Grad school. Then will have someone to carry my Luggage... But for a TA warm up was real lucky next Feb/Mar have 32nites on Jewel Panama Canal East & West Bound B2B in 8168 and this Fall 33 nites B2B2B on Serenade in 9256. Love my corner Afts, Life is good...

We really liked Seaview Cafe too.

Can’t say I’m that enthusiastic about any of the westbound TA’s in 2019 [emoji57]Think Explorer is still way overpriced. Fingers crossed for something good on Spectrum or ship going to Dubai

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have Rhapsody from Venice this November so hopefully she remains until then! I have sailed on Splendour in the past and agree about loving tbe smaller ship friendliness.

I might have to plan to sail on Grandeur, Vision and Enchanment soon just in case as I missed out on Legend!

Yeah agree had a couple of great cruises on Splendour and Legend, fab crew [emoji6]

We really liked Seaview Cafe too.

Can’t say I’m that enthusiastic about any of the westbound TA’s in 2019 [emoji57]Think Explorer is still way overpriced. Fingers crossed for something good on Spectrum or ship going to Dubai

If Rhapsody does get cancelled I have been looking at a few options.

Dubai would be good or Celebrity Vancouver to Tokyo maybe.

Adventure Quebec to Fort Lauderdale looks not bad.

Hopefully Rhapsody won't be cancelled

I'm going to try something different. So much to see and do, working does get in the way