Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

This is the cruise I am excited about on Serenade.

11-Night Southern Caribbean December 9, 2019, January 20, 2020, March 2, 2020, April 13, 2020, Fort Lauderdale, Florida • Cruising (2 nights) • Puerto Limon, Costa Rica • Colon, Panama • Cartagena, Colombia • Oranjestad, Aruba (overnight) • Willemstad, Curacao • Cruising (2 nights) • Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This is the cruise I am excited about on Serenade.

11-Night Southern Caribbean December 9, 2019, January 20, 2020, March 2, 2020, April 13, 2020, Fort Lauderdale, Florida • Cruising (2 nights) • Puerto Limon, Costa Rica • Colon, Panama • Cartagena, Colombia • Oranjestad, Aruba (overnight) • Willemstad, Curacao • Cruising (2 nights) • Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Me too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looks like there are quite a few good options to Southern Caribbean from Florida finally.

Adventure from Fort Lauderdale 8 Nighters (alternating with Eastern Caribbean)

Serenade - Doing the longer cruises from Fort Lauderdale (see above from dsvd79)

Explorer - Doing the 9 Nighter from Miami

-dsvd79 - The Serenade one you shared above looks very appealing.

No, she leaves San Juan.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looks like Jewel returns to San Juan a the conclusion of a 12-night cruise from Rome to San Juan in October 2019. Makes me pretty sure she will be the winter seasonal ship out of San Juan.

That said, when will the seasonal Caribbean itineraries be released? The original schedule indicated this week.

Looks like Jewel returns to San Juan a the conclusion of a 12-night cruise from Rome to San Juan in October 2019. Makes me pretty sure she will be the winter seasonal ship out of San Juan.

That said, when will the seasonal Caribbean itineraries be released? The original schedule indicated this week.

I'm seeing all the seasonal Caribbean itineraries now. Vision has replaced Jewel as the second ship sailing out of San Juan.

I see a TA in Nov 2019 from Rome to San Juan on the Jewel.

The TA for Jewel 2019 was canceled and has not been rescheduled.

Panama Canal is on my bucket list, but Vision prices are too high for me. For the Oct 14, 2019, Miami - LA, a 4B balcony is $8400 for 2, a J3 Junior Suite is $10,900. With D+ discount. Ouch.

The Royal Suite is available for $29K.

mac_tlc

Panama Canal for October/November/December 2019 (total of 4) on Vision are now on RCI's website. Once again, C&A members were not given early preferential booking time.:(

P.S. No bargains!

Yeah they were listed on Royal's site last nite about 8pm EST. Glad that last month I had jumped on Jewel's canal in a corner aft for $3000 a cabin less...