Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Does Royal make more on a regular cruise or a TA/TP?

TAs and TPs have some of the lowest per day cursing rates ($50/day pp is not unusual). The only reason any of the Oasis class ships have TAs is for the dry dock -other wise they would never leave Florida.

I just asked about the release of the Freedom, Vision and Voyager schedules and she's suprised they aren't available as they usually come out 2 years in advance (for Jan 2020). She said they have to be released at least 18 months in advance so keep checking.

If you don't already know she said Radiance will be out of Alaska.

Edited by B&J_Pgh

I just asked about the release of the Freedom, Vision and Voyager schedules and she's suprised they aren't available as they usually come out 2 years in advance (for Jan 2020). She said they have to be released at least 18 months in advance so keep checking.

Hmmm any TA that works with RCI shouldn't be surprised at their schedule release timings and changes made even after release ;):D

It seems like they pulled Jewel Westbound Transatlantic Rome-San Juan October 2019! Do not see it on the website anymore:confused:

Strange.

It's missing on the Uk site as well.

Its showing sold out on the sea scanning we site.

Do you also see the Indy TA price for Oct 2019, over $4000 in inside and nearly $6,000 for 2 in balcony [emoji53]

Sent from my SGP312 using Forums mobile app

They are nuts:mad:. Must be a glitch. That's what I was thinking as that does not sound like normal pricing. But I just checked the website and you are absolutely right. What's happening?

Edited by celly

Surely it must be, crazy pricing. Looks like we'll be sticking with Rhapsody if they don't cancel it

Sent from my SGP312 using Forums mobile app

We have not booked anything yet for the Westbound transatlantic. Have emailed travel agent if he has any information on Oasis Westbound but have not heard back yet. Will also look into Explorer and Rhapsody.

Explorer showing Southampton to Miami Ta on 5th Nov '19

14 night £1750 for 2 pax

Good ports

Southampton

St Kitts

Roseau

Barbados

St John Antigua

Miami

Balcony with D+ discount is nearly $4000 which is much more than Symphony 🤨

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have not booked anything yet for the Westbound transatlantic. Have emailed travel agent if he has any information on Oasis Westbound but have not heard back yet. Will also look into Explorer and Rhapsody.

A few folk seem to think its sailing back empty to continue its dry dock Celine. ☹️

There seems to be a lot of discounting inside final with TAs.

Biker, who would not book a TA outside final payment.

We’ve usually found them better when first released but not this time ☹️

There seems to be a lot of discounting inside final with TAs.

Biker, who would not book a TA outside final payment.

Might resort to that. Usually first day of release can't be beaten but after final payment, who knows

:mad:

A few folk seem to think its sailing back empty to continue its dry dock Celine. ☹️

Hopefully not, keeping my fingers crossed. Pricing of the newly released sailings is ridiculously high.:loudcry:

Seems the Northern Europe cruises from Southampton in 2019 are more than the previous years, at least by Explorer.

Whereas the last years only one or two cruises to Norway/Scandinavia etc. has been offered now there's many more. Three Baltic cruises in June, July and August on Explorer and two Norway cruises are a good mix overall. :)

Interesting that Explorer seems to access Stockholm directly on her Baltic cruise. Further I really like her Transatlantic via the Southern Caribbean islands back to Miami. :)

Only thing I am missing is a real Fjords and Iceland cruise from Southampton. The only cruise covering Iceland is the Transatlantic on Serenade from Copenhagen to Boston.