Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

In September 2018 Explorer does 2 Pacific Coast cruises. If there are similar cruises in 2019, when would they be announced? Thanks!

There are actually 4 Pacific Coastal cruises, although the first two are short ones. Since Explorer is being redeployed, it will not be doing these itineraries in 2019, and speculation on other social media is that Ovation will not be doing them, either. Of course, it is just speculation.:rolleyes:

There are actually 4 Pacific Coastal cruises, although the first two are short ones. Since Explorer is being redeployed, it will not be doing these itineraries in 2019, and speculation on other social media is that Ovation will not be doing them, either. Of course, it is just speculation.:rolleyes:

Ovation goes straight to Hawaii from Vancouver so I trust the answer is no without too much speculation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ovation goes straight to Hawaii from Vancouver so I trust the answer is no without too much speculation.

Are you seeing any ships deployed to the Southern Caribbean from Florida for winter 2019 going into 2020? Something similar to the run Navigator or Seranade did/do? Thank you.

Explorer has a Norwegian Fjord cruises in early June and September and two Baltic cruises in June and July, the rest is Med and Canary Islands, all similar to Navigator.

Indy has mainly Med and Canary Islands cruises plus one Northern capitals cruise in May (Oslo, Hamburg and Zeebrugge) plus some short ones, all as usual.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And do you also have the dates and ports for Explorer's Baltic cruises, as well as the Northern Capitals route for Indy? :)

Symphony otS to Australia is almost impossible. She is open for booking until spring 2020.

Further it would be necessary to transit her through the Panama Canal, she’s to large for that.

And around the horn (South America) isn’t an alternative either. She is not the right ship for that and would need to tender at many ports. Further the ports could not handle her size.

Spectrum could very well be, however.

The Quantum Class is already breaking the limits in Australia and New Zealand, and especially there many local communities are not impressed with bringing such a large sized ship to those ports, hence we will deffiently not see a Oasis Class ship in the near future in Oceania.

Since Explorer will also be removed from the Australian market for the Australian Summer Season 2019 / 2020 and Spectrum of the Seas will join the fleet customized for the Chinese market being home ported there permanently I have a feeling the RCCL will bring Quantum of the Seas to Australia as of their 2019/2020 summer season. This will probably see then 2 Quantum Class ships (Quantum and Ovation) + one Radiance Class Ship (Radiance of The Seas) be based in Australia for their summer 2019 / 2020 season.

And do you also have the dates and ports for Explorer's Baltic cruises, as well as the Northern Capitals route for Indy? :)

Explorer Baltic is June 23-July 7 and July 7-21, 14 days standard Baltic route similar to Navigator (Oslo, Copenhagen, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Skagen) but also including Stockholm and Stavanger!

Northern Capitals for Indy is Oslo, Hamburg and Zeebruegge May 18-25.

Explorer Baltic is June 23-July 7 and July 7-21, 14 days standard Baltic route similar to Navigator (Oslo, Copenhagen, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Skagen) but also including Stockholm and Stavanger!

Thank you so much!! Interesting to see a larger RCI ship is going to access Stockholm again. Stockholm directly or Nynäshmn, roughly 60 kilometers away from Stockholm? If the ships dock at Nynäshamn, the attractivity lacks because you miss the fantastic archipelago.

Why do you think Ovation will go directly to Hawaii from Seattle without going down the coast first

Thanks, Karen

Thank you so much!! Interesting to see a larger RCI ship is going to access Stockholm again. Stockholm directly or Nynäshmn, roughly 60 kilometers away from Stockholm? If the ships dock at Nynäshamn, the attractivity lacks because you miss the fantastic archipelago.

It says Stockholm. But this can change again. Breakaway was scheduled for Stockholm in 2018 but now they changed it back to Nynäshamn. Regal Princess and Britannia should still go in this year. This size of ship is at the edge for entering the archipelago.

Why do you think Ovation will go directly to Hawaii from Seattle without going down the coast first

Thanks, Karen

There was speculation on other threads, that because the last Alaska cruise in Sept/2019 is ending in Vancouver, not in Seattle. It cannot go one way to Hawaii from Seattle.

Are you able to see Voyager's 2019 to 2020 Itinerary too? This will clear up much speculation on where Voyager will be for the upcoming season. Thanks!

Are you able to see Voyager's 2019 to 2020 Itinerary too? This will clear up much speculation on where Voyager will be for the upcoming season. Thanks!

I feel she should still stay in Singapore for half a year and China or Aust for the other half.

Is the UK 2019 sailings come up today???

Navigator of the Seas July 2016

Serenade of the Seas May 2017

Brilliance of the Seas August 2017

Navigator of the Seas August 2018

Independence of the Seas October 2018

It just says week beginning March 5th

Keep checking the web site or here.