Sign and sail cards

MommaET

Ok y'all this is my first cruise. What do y'all use to keep track of your sign and sail cards. I will be in shorts without pockets and need to be able to keep it on me. Thanks yall

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They come with a hole punched in the corner. You can put it on a lanyard which are available for purchase at a table in the atrium as soon as you board the ship, or bring your own if you don't want to purchase one.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Ok y'all this is my first cruise. What do y'all use to keep track of your sign and sail cards. I will be in shorts without pockets and need to be able to keep it on me. Thanks yall

I use a lanyard or clip on to hang it on. Be creative and get a lanyard that represents you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would tell my wife, to buy shorts that are useful because what good is clothing that you need to carry additional clothing to carry necessary stuff?

Another lanyard vote. You can clip it through the hole in the card, or get a lanyard with a little plastic card holder. I like to wear that off the ship with my license, Sign & Sail, and a credit card. Just make sure it's decent quality if you go that route!

Lots of women's clothing items, especially the things I wear most on cruises (swimsuits and sundresses), do not come with pockets. I think a lanyard is way more practical than hunting for things with decent pockets.

I find lanyards extremely uncomfortable. I usually wear necklaces so it's one more thing around my neck. i think they detract from outfits too if you care about your look - especially on formal night. My hubby kept his in his wallet and I kept mine in my wallet since I had a small crossbody bag i kept with me most of the time.

They come with a hole punched in the corner. You can put it on a lanyard which are available for purchase at a table in the atrium as soon as you board the ship, or bring your own if you don't want to purchase one.

I use a lanyard. I know it's cruise tacky but it's so convenient.

I do believe lanyard are very convenient. However, when you are in port and they see your sign and sail card you are a target to some people. For instance some countries are very poor and stealing is a means to make ends meet. So while lanyard are very convenient while on board, they could make you a target for crimes in some ports.

I do believe lanyard are very convenient. However, when you are in port and they see your sign and sail card you are a target to some people. For instance some countries are very poor and stealing is a means to make ends meet. So while lanyard are very convenient while on board, they could make you a target for crimes in some ports.

What would anyone do with a sign and sail card in another country? It's completely useless unless you are aboard the ship and look like the person on the computer. I am not following your thought here

I sometimes carry a small camera case with a shoulder strap as I always want my camera on me! I just put my card in there

100% agree. I have a lanyard that has crystals on the strap and when I either put it in my bag or tuck it under my shirt so you can't tell what it is from the small section visible around my neck.

What would anyone do with a sign and sail card in another country? It's completely useless unless you are aboard the ship and look like the person on the computer. I am not following your thought here

I believe the poster is referring to the fact that people will know you are from the cruise ship and may target you to steal your wallet or purse.

Candi

I believe the poster is referring to the fact that people will know you are from the cruise ship and may target you to steal your wallet or purse. Candi

Exactly Candigirl, Its not the S&S card they want hmmm....... Tourist have "Money"!