Liberty questions

Luvcruisin76

I thought I read on here from another poster that the broadway show of Saturday Night Fever ha ended. Does anyone know for sure and if so what was it replaced with?

Also are the slides adult & kids area open sea days as well as port days?

And a silly question is there any place to get a hamburger on board? Our last cruise we couldn't find hamburgers anywhere. I know the windjammer used to always have them but on our last cruise on Oasis there were none to be found :(. Thanks!

I thought I read on here from another poster that the broadway show of Saturday Night Fever ha ended. Does anyone know for sure and if so what was it replaced with?

And a silly question is there any place to get a hamburger on board? Our last cruise we couldn't find hamburgers anywhere. I know the windjammer used to always have them but on our last cruise on Oasis there were none to be found :(. Thanks!

Play is still Saturday Night Fever, good show saw it last 2 years

WJ does have hamburgers, quality is questionable

If you were on Oasis, jr should have had burgers. If you are just saying free burgers, then wj should have them for lunch, and there should be sliders in the mdr most nights.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

... And a silly question is there any place to get a hamburger on board? Our last cruise we couldn't find hamburgers anywhere. I know the windjammer used to always have them but on our last cruise on Oasis there were none to be found :(. Thanks!

Other places to get hamburgers: Main Dining Room for lunch (sea days only) and room service.

We are booked for December 2018 and in the entertainment part it says that Saturday Night Fever is playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So I was on Liberty 9/10 and they announced several times that it was the last SNF, but as someone on another thread mentioned they may have been just speaking about the cast. They never mentioned something else replacing it, so that seems to make sense

So I was on Liberty 9/10 and they announced several times that it was the last SNF, but as someone on another thread mentioned they may have been just speaking about the cast. They never mentioned something else replacing it, so that seems to make sense

Really would like to see new show, nothing wrong with SNF but after seeing it twice, I want a change, decided to skip Galveston next year and do our cruise from florida for a change of pace.

This is true. That was the last performance for that cast of SNF. They won't miss a beat with the new cast for SNF.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

New cast for SNF began week of September 17. There were hamburgers in the Windjammer every day and slides were open on sea days and port days. There were times in the mornings when the children's area would be closed before what I am assuming was Adventure Ocean staff arrived.

Really would like to see new show, nothing wrong with SNF but after seeing it twice, I want a change, decided to skip Galveston next year and do our cruise from florida for a change of pace.

This was our 7th cruise out of galveston, we were hoping for something different and had booked Harmony for our 15th anniversary to leave on 9/9 but that didn't work out so we opted to go on Liberty so we wouldn't have to change vacation time at work exc.

The broadway type shows are expensive to mount, so they run for quite a few years on any one ship. I wouldn't expect a new show on LB for at least a couple more years.Yes, slides open every day for different times. Hamburgers in the Windjammer every lunch. The turkey burgers are actually pretty good. Fries are very good.

SNF is still the show - new cast started last Saturday - that might be the confusion. They were quite good for opening night!

Slides are open all days - weather and schedule permitting.