Cost of Voom 1 device surf and stream on board ship

cruzgryphon

I did a search but couldn't find the information I'm looking for. Does anyone know what the cost of Voom Surf and Stream for 1 device is if bought on ship without any discounts? I'm trying to determine if it's better to get it now for my 6 night Freedom cruise at the discounted rate of $17.99 Canadian or wait 'til I get on the ship and use my Diamond discount to get it. TIA for any help/ suggestions.

I did a search but couldn't find the information I'm looking for. Does anyone know what the cost of Voom Surf and Stream for 1 device is if bought on ship without any discounts? I'm trying to determine if it's better to get it now for my 6 night Freedom cruise at the discounted rate of $17.99 Canadian or wait 'til I get on the ship and use my Diamond discount to get it. TIA for any help/ suggestions.

$18 per day. Diamond discount is either one free 24-hour period or $20 off a package. You may want to skip the first day because you're in port and can use your cellular. If there are two of you, you can use one free day and then use the $20 off for a 4-day package.

I am not sure about the on ship. I know on my upcoming anthem cruise it's

23.50 cad a day for soda and boom and surf stream

Sent from my iPad using Forums

$18 per day. Diamond discount is either one free 24-hour period or $20 off a package. You may want to skip the first day because you're in port and can use your cellular. If there are two of you, you can use one free day and then use the $20 off for a 4-day package.

Hey Bob,

Is that $18 US or Canadian per day? If it's US then I'm getting a great deal at $17 CAD/ day.

Thanks,

Aly