HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

When you tell someone they're slowly killing you but thank them in the same sentence, that truly is the sincerest form of flattery. Only wish we could've been onboard with you to experience Rick's party "hospitality". Although from the looks of it, that lion doesn't share everyone else's enthusiasm.

Absolutely loving the review!! We are heading out on Harmony Nov 4. Heard that there is some sort of Buffalo Trace promo on the ship?? Would be forever grateful if you could post if you see anything.

Also, day for seems pretty early for the $79 drink card? Thanks and have a great day at sea. Just remember..you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning. Get back on that horse ( or lion)!

Rick, you are slowly killing Lisa and I. We are having a blast.

Same here. It’s been a few years since we’ve done the “stay out until 2-3 AM and then eat terrible pizza routine”.

Although to be fair, the pizza seems a little better than it used to be. [emoji487]

Rick just texted me “what time are you going to the gym?” Ugh.

... Although to be fair, the pizza seems a little better than it used to be. [emoji487] ...

I wonder if your judgement might clouded by the late hour and all the "fun" you people are having.;p Very jealous.

It’s so bizarre waking up and I’ve already walked over 2,000 steps. It doesn’t seem right. #BonusSteps

3d66c56a5e5fd2f52ca9fe3b968dc7d9.jpg

Wait till you get 400 floors on the treadmill like my wife did on our last cruise. Oasis class does smooth out the wave action, so you may not get that many.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, this is only available onboard. They usually go on sale in the middle of the week. Look for them in the Windjammer, at the Bars. It is usually $79 face value but they add on 18% to cover service charge which makes the cost actually $93.22 for 10 drinks. So make sure your drinks cost at least $9.32 to break even..

Thank you.

Oh man......I was thinking of The Lion Sleeps Tonight while driving to work and was going to start my day with a caption. I was robbed! :) Great minds think alike.

And yes, where is that hand and why are Rick's feet crossed so prettily?

Why don't ya'll sober up and book Liberty on the 29th? You'll fit in great with our little band of maniacs. Other than the gym of course. The cruise is my time to be bad and the gym is just so...well....good for you.